Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mi juss come fram yaad lass

night. Massive, if nutten major, unnuh can bring mi up to
    speed. Ah country mi come fram so inta net etc.

I guess not

Comment

Excuses...a which country dat?..internet everywhere in Ja. Get a Digicel phone next time. Hope you enjoye dit.

Comment

ah well, yes i did enjoy
        myself; with my huge obsession with the beach.

Comment

so tell we bout the trip nuh? Ialways enjoy reading another person's perspective on their vists to fareen. I guess that explains why I have not seen a comment from you about the Brazil vs Egypt game.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jamaica is farin?!? Lose offa yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hehehe... I knew that would get your blood boiling.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Well yaad is yaad nutten nuh too change.
                beautiful beach an tourist fun.

About Brasil Egypt: Yup caught me off guard; didn't even know that the confed started. These days Brasil always start shaky and King binho hasn't been awaken from his jet flight yet . Really wanted dinho
                out there with Binho. Egypt should consider themselves lucky; they don't have the class nor quality to go toe to toe with Brasil (bout dem a protest) when playing a team of high calibre you have to concentrate and play your A game to the last second. Brasil has demonstrated ove the years what they can do in the last two mins of games (ie.friendly in Mexico; when brasil was down one and Brasil moved the ball through the air, it didn't touch ground until Romario headed it in for goal)

Comment

Jawge, do u realise Brazil are not world champions?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Therefore egypt should get away for losing
                    concentration, buckling to pressure and get away with the hand ball. Yes?

Comment

Therefore egypt should get away for losing
                      concentration, buckling to pressure and get away with the hand ball. Yes?

Comment

yuh mean is not somalia?!!!! WHAT?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

They are working on it as we speak.

Comment

seen.....and understood!

Well yaad is yaad nutten nuh too change

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yup full steam ahead.

Comment

Working...
                              X