No announcement yet.

Wha?!!!! The racist or jesters dem a get more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would have been acceptable to me with her doing exactly the same thing but had on some clothes.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

kool... everyting kriss... yuh a fortis... yuh get a bly... ... watch lazie a run come seh mi prejudice...
      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

I'm just happy yuh stop calling mi ra ss name, because as I said, the FORUM has now recognized you for who you are. That, btw, would be a hypocrite of no mean order!

"This e-mail is reprehensible, insults the office of the president, and is embarrassing to all Tennesseans regardless of political party..."
        Silly of you to bring up racist cartoons of Portia, when the bigger picture of respecting the office is what this is about. Silly of me to expect you to realise that.

And btw, I notice how you have conveniently side-stepped my other comments about you suddenly being concerned about racist remarks aimed at the president while still not realising that it is this type of racism that has led to many (not necessarily the majority) blacks being imprisoned.

But you are just like HL and the rest - you expect a certain standard in America, but your Jamaicans are not worthy enuff to expect a similar standard. Are we not as equal as you?

Continue to take up these issues with others, because it is not about Mosiah, Mosiah, Mosiah...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Public FIGURE - that she is! Not a bad figure either!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

gamma... all mi a seh iz we need to show some respect to our leaders who represent the nation of people... if we can acknowledge and appreciate the level of respect other nations deem their leaders, we should do the same for ours...

there are ways to show our displeasure or caricature our leaders in comedic satire without blatantly disrespecting and disparaging them in the media...

mi hear man (mi nah call nuh name) all a threaten our then prime minister pon stage show... dem ting deh fi get dealth with sternly... de same man dem who a mek dem threats deh bout our prime minister would not dare duh dat inna america gense de us president...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              I'm just happy yuh stop calling mi ra ss name, because as I said, the FORUM has now recognized you for who you are. That, btw, would be a hypocrite of no mean order!

Silly of you to bring up racist cartoons of Portia, when the bigger picture of respecting the office is what this is about. Silly of me to expect you to realise that.

And btw, I notice how you have conveniently side-stepped my other comments about you suddenly being concerned about racist remarks aimed at the president while still not realising that it is this type of racism that has led to many (not necessarily the majority) blacks being imprisoned.

But you are just like HL and the rest - you expect a certain standard in America, but your Jamaicans are not worthy enuff to expect a similar standard. Are we not as equal as you?

Continue to take up these issues with others, because it is not about Mosiah, Mosiah, Mosiah...
              At times I have to wonder what yuh smoking! Unlike you ... I don't just bitch bout racism all willy nilly. Thats the reason you'll always come across as the boy crying wolf.

Was any comment about gorilla even mentioned in Portia's direction? Was a cartoon such as http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/PO...email.wkrn.jpg done towards Portia?

I've asked for you to present a cartoon that is racist towards Portia ... mi see I-Man a water it down to disrespect. Show yuh hand!

I didn't see the need to answer yuh question as I saw it as irrelevant. A racism mek the numerous gangbangers deh behind bars?

Nuh bother get HL involved in this .... mek mi keep it real. I've said it time and again .. in Jamaica one fool lead many ... where is the comparison with these racists "mistakes" and the depiction of your beloved Portia? It doesn't exist. Bettah yuh throw in the word disrespect fi have something fi stand on.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You are trying to compare Michelle Obama to Portia Simpson, and you miss the point that they perform different roles.
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Not really, we just disagree on wether the fact that they perform different roles is relevant in this case.

But if it will work better for you, I could use Hillary Clinton instead of Michelle, since she will pass your test. My view is the same, a cartoon in a national newspaper showing the Secretary of State in her draws tracing in a trailer park with the leader of Iran or wherever would be over the top and disrespectful .
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I do not have a problem with a cartoon meking fun of Hillary Clinton when she proposed healthcare reform in the 90s, or a cartoon meking fun of her as the Senator from NY, or as Secretary of State.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Neither do I. Once it is not disrespectful.

Comment

Working...
                      X