RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie, is there a by-election coming up in Mobay soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, is there a by-election coming up in Mobay soon?

I see them patching a few roads. What's going on?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Nuh yuh live dung deh? Ah Lazie intAnet yuh ah depen pon fi news?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

down that side the information superhighway not only have a serious toll, but it have nuff pothole!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

LoL

Ask Mouth radio.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          down that side the information superhighway not only have a serious toll, but it have nuff pothole!
          infamation lane?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Says alot when one affi wonder if a bi-eletion is in the air. I guess because of the abuse encountered .. unuh in disbelief when unuh taxes actually do something to benefit the taxpayers.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you nuh see even PNP a say thanks fi the CDF?

Maybe the best thing Bruce ever did.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yuh tink Bruce ah alibutton.. him look like Seaga tuh yuh ?

(Bruce learn from Manley and Seaga and masterfully using the right doses of each)

Every move the PNP mek Bruce check dem.. Bruce di Grand Mastah !!

PNP bettah prepare to be in the wilderness for bout 15 years.. that should be enough time for JLP to get the country on track to the point that not even the PNP can eff it up.. well at least make it very, very hard..

Comment

or alley....LOL!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Yuh tink Bruce ah alibutton.. him look like Seaga tuh yuh ?

(Bruce learn from Manley and Seaga and masterfully using the right doses of each)

Every move the PNP mek Bruce check dem.. Bruce di Grand Mastah !!

PNP bettah prepare to be in the wilderness for bout 15 years.. that should be enough time for JLP to get the country on track to the point that not even the PNP can eff it up.. well at least make it very, very hard..
                    you deserve a promotion for your tireless PR.

Comment

Free service to my country.

Comment

Free service to my country.
                        ... or perhaps cementing your position at the trough from the safety of the internet?

you really mean free service for your party... there's a big difference.
                        Well.. not really... since you seem to believe that whatever's good for JLP politicians is good for Jamaica LOL!!
                        Last edited by Don1; June 14, 2009, 04:52 PM.

Comment

It is a simple process really.. one which escapes you.

Apply critical thinking and determine which party is demonstrably a bane as Govt and apply appropriate efforts to ensure they remain out of power.

You work on your Social Contract, I will work on protecting the country from the sociopathic PNP in the meantime..

"Cementing a place at the trough from safety of the internet.."

LOL !! Woiee !!.. is that how you did it Mr. Telecoms ?

It look like you still dazed by the dislodgement..

LOL !

Comment

It is a simple process really.. one which escapes you.

Apply critical thinking and determine which party is demonstrably a bane as Govt and apply appropriate efforts to ensure they remain out of power.

You work on your Social Contract, I will work on protecting the country from the sociopathic PNP in the meantime..

"Cementing a place at the trough from safety of the internet.."

LOL !! Woiee !!.. is that how you did it Mr. Telecoms ?

It look like you still dazed by the dislodgement..

LOL !

Usual sycophant folly... not interested.

Comment

A lie

Comment

Working...
                              X