RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Criminals Beware: In Milwaukee, WE FIGHT BACK !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Criminals Beware: In Milwaukee, WE FIGHT BACK !

Like Father, Like Son: Dad and Son Attack Robbers

Heather Shannon

WEST ALLIS - Derek Quaderer pulled up to his local Speedway gas station at 91st and National around 10 p.m. on Tuesday, when he saw a robbery happening right in front of him. But instead of running away, he took action.

"I noticed two guys with ski masks on behind the counter," Quaderer said. "They ran out of the gas station and I chased after them."

Derek was still chasing the suspects when police arrived and caught them. The two suspects, ages 17 and 18, were arrested.

"Were you scared at all?" reporter Heather Shannon asked.

"Not at all," Quaderer replied. "I had no thoughts going through my mind except to catch them."

But Derek isn't the first Quaderer to fight back against criminals. Just last week, surveillance video shows his father Bobby attacking a suspect trying to rob his local gas station at Hawley and Wisconsin.

"It was very coincidental that my son walks into the same situation that I walked into eight days earlier," Bobby said.

Bobby said that he always taught his son to do the right thing, but said they are not vigilantes.

'We don't go out hunting down crimes," he said. "But to do anything that we can to stop people from robbing other people is just an upstanding thing to do for the community."

West Allis Police say they will give Derek Quaderer a Citizen's Award for his act of heroism.

VIDEO:
    Today's TMJ4 - Local News - Video - Like Father, Like Son: Dad and Son Attack Robberswindow.google_render_ad();

A which criminal you see pon this board?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

heh heh! As Bob would say, "him nuh call nuh fowl."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Re: Criminals Beware: In Milwaukee, WE FIGHT BACK !

The title here (“Criminals beware: In Milwaukee, WE FIGHT BACK!”) led me at first to expect a different news report; for example, a report on the formation of community protection units or something of the sort in Milwaukee. Reading the news report, this is clearly just an isolated situation, and one limited to members of a single family.

Comment

I can name two criminals who might visit this board, and they should be 90 miles away in Chicago approximately one month from now:

Horace and Jack

Comment

Working...
          X