Hmmmm....who should the well thinking choose JLP or PNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm....who should the well thinking choose JLP or PNP

We have had 47 years of independence so far.

We have run budget surpluses 9 times in those 47 years. The PNP has produced 3 of them....1973, 1990 and 1991.

The PNP administration immediately past borrowed more money in real terms, in its last 18 years of office than all other governments since independence combined (!!??) and increased the debt in real terms by more money than Jamaica had borrowed in the previous 27 years of self governance.

An man a talk bout......... Dead Paradigm wheh strike again.....

an man a talk bout ..........Sycophancy an bane of nation.....

My God in heaven .........just how disingenuous can you get!!?? LOL!!

I remain staggered by the tenacity of some here.........

Every time the JLP has formed the administration they have created budget surpluses and created sustainable growth. I can see no reason so far to think that they will not continue to do so.

Over to the disingenuous.............

Look man... it's not about JLP or PNP.. it does not matter who is in Government.. LOL !! sorry... seriously it does not matter until we establish the Social Contract.. so, forget the dead paradigm politics ting and focus on the Social Contract..

LOL! WOIIEE !.. That must have been how the PNP was elected time and again to sail us into the rocks..all the intelligentsia and live paradigm peoples were in Social Contract committee meetings headed by DonUno the Disingenuous..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
      Look man... it's not about JLP or PNP.. it does not matter who is in Government.. LOL !! sorry... seriously it does not matter until we establish the Social Contract.. so, forget the dead paradigm politics ting and focus on the Social Contract..

LOL! WOIIEE !.. That must have been how the PNP was elected time and again to sail us into the rocks..all the intelligentsia and live paradigm peoples were in Social Contract committee meetings headed by DonUno the Disingenuous..
      The good sense I offer really gets under the skin of you sycophants!

Very amusing.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
        We have had 47 years of independence so far.

We have run budget surpluses 9 times in those 47 years. The PNP has produced 3 of them....1973, 1990 and 1991.

The PNP administration immediately past borrowed more money in real terms, in its last 18 years of office than all other governments since independence combined (!!??) and increased the debt in real terms by more money than Jamaica had borrowed in the previous 27 years of self governance.

An man a talk bout......... Dead Paradigm wheh strike again.....

an man a talk bout ..........Sycophancy an bane of nation.....

My God in heaven .........just how disingenuous can you get!!?? LOL!!

I remain staggered by the tenacity of some here.........

Every time the JLP has formed the administration they have created budget surpluses and created sustainable growth. I can see no reason so far to think that they will not continue to do so.

Over to the disingenuous.............
        ...and the economy in terms of size...grew in the last 18?
        What was the size of the economy? ...of each of the preceeding 27 years of which you speak?
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

cut to the chase...

what is your point ?

or what point do you think you are making ?

This should be good.. a trip into the twilightzone of the comrade nation...

(Better you tek Jawge 'escape' route.. talk about Jamal and banned books.. hell, even try the emancipation of the black man...)

Comment

Working...
          X