Old Fashion education

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Fashion education

I see the minister of education holding some principal to the fire. Yes he should. Regardless of conditions we should be doing better.

I know of a inner city school in GA that was doing very bad and they bought in an x military guy who is a task master. His first year many of the teachers left, others came in. The really didn't like the guy but he made sure they do their jobs and the students do their work. By the second year the grades they were getting were unbelievable. This is no scientific analyst but many of us grew up with that tuff principal. Many of the top high schools in JA have those rigid structure. Most the schools that are not doing good do not have this rigid sturcutre or community support. While we can pump money in, it will not gurantee anything, we need students to have the structure.

On my Old all Age school it is written?: Motto: Success the culmination of hard work" (Every child can learn-Every child must learn).
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.
Working...
X