Islandman , mi know mi can reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    You cannot just look at a countries growth rate in isolation... well actually you can it would be silly..
    Hmmmm.........
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Lawd Lazie why this so hard fe understand? Dem/me don't disagree with the NUMBERS, we disagree with the CONCLUSION you make from the numbers!.

Get it now? I doubt it but at least I tried my best.
      Lazie head tuff boss.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Shearer was shot in the forehead with a fish gun while driving through Martha Brae where he was born and bred.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Bredrin me is not a politician, nor a policy maker. I don't care about global trends, every government have to face dat, as i said i don't care about relative to other country I just want whomever in charge to make it better for my country. I don't business what my neighbour have, mi just waan live good.

bun out who fi get bun out an big up who fi get bigup

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
              I suggest you save the cynical comments for one of your daily entertaining exchanges with Don1. They are wasted in a thread like this.
              Glad to be of service to the massive
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
              X