X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police clean up HWT, Cross Roads and Papine

Police clean up HWT, Cross Roads and Papine

Saturday, May 23, 2009
    THE St Andrew Central police, with the assistance of the Transport Authority and the Island Traffic Authority, seized 122 robot taxis, removed 82 pairs of registration plates and arrested 41 people on warrants between March 25 and May 20 in the division.
    Tints were also removed from 28 public passenger vehicles in several operations carried out during the period.
    In addition, 130 people were arrested for breaches of the Dangerous Drugs Act, another 135 for breaches of the Weapons (Prohibition) Act and 18 for illegal vending.
    The operations, which were focussed on street offences and targeted public passenger and defective motor vehicles, were carried out in Cross Roads, Papine and Half-Way-Tree, the police said yesterday.
    "The St Andrew Central police will continue to place emphasis on these centres to ensure the orderly conduct of people who use these public spaces," said a release yesterday from the Constabulary Communication Network, the police's information arm.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Police clean up HWT, Cross Roads and Papine

Saturday, May 23, 2009
    THE St Andrew Central police, with the assistance of the Transport Authority and the Island Traffic Authority, seized 122 robot taxis, removed 82 pairs of registration plates and arrested 41 people on warrants between March 25 and May 20 in the division.
    Tints were also removed from 28 public passenger vehicles in several operations carried out during the period.
    In addition, 130 people were arrested for breaches of the Dangerous Drugs Act, another 135 for breaches of the Weapons (Prohibition) Act and 18 for illegal vending.
    The operations, which were focussed on street offences and targeted public passenger and defective motor vehicles, were carried out in Cross Roads, Papine and Half-Way-Tree, the police said yesterday.
    "The St Andrew Central police will continue to place emphasis on these centres to ensure the orderly conduct of people who use these public spaces," said a release yesterday from the Constabulary Communication Network, the police's information arm.
    That campaign needs to be relentless to take back the streets.

Concentrate on the little things... the "broken glass" theory of policing .
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

let us see how it a go go.

When man stall bawl that government and babylon a fight them abd start rebel and take to the streets.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Great!

Next stop - Montego Bay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem deh days done. Yuh nuh see how wi quiat fi di gas tax?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

a hope you right.

Comment

Jamaica’s Merry-Go-Round....?

This was four years ago. A wondering mind is now forced to ask, what, if anything, has changed, or are we going round and round circles?

Comment

Exactly! Our no tolerance police force.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X