Bruce vs Barack... no contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    I didn't start this comparison... others did.

Even when adjusting for relativity... Bruce Golding can't be mentioned in the same breath as Obama.... I laugh when I see sycophants trying to draw a comparison.
    see the "others" who were suggesting the comparison squealing below.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Unuh listen to this mad man! Are you aware of the size of the public sector wage bill in Jamaica? Are you aware of its impact on the budget? Well seeing how yuh convince yuhself that you're Mr. Know It All I guess you should know.

Who said anything about major plank of anything? Stop running all over the place.

I'm man enough to know that I don't know and is willing to listen and read. You now ... fool yourself into thinking you know it all. Well gwaan fool yuhself Komrade.
      Lazie you never fail to disappoint... your arguments are not well thought out.

I compare the major policy outcomes of Obama and Golding in my opening post .... then you bring up Obama's and/or Golding's a wage freeze and responses to that.

Apples v Oranges Lazie... surely even you can see that. I'm speaking about major achievements ... not wage freezes.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Lazie you never fail to disappoint... your arguments are not well thought out.

I compare the major policy outcomes of Obama and Golding in my opening post .... then you bring up Obama's and/or Golding's a wage freeze and responses to that.

Apples v Oranges Lazie... surely even you can see that. I'm speaking about major achievements ... not wage freezes.
        Again, you're all over the place. When I mention Bruce/Barrack yesterday I was talking about the wage freeze implemented by both. I even pointed to the varied reaction by your fellow comrades. Yuh obviously getting ahead of yourself. Stop mekking up stuff.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Oh so.. you are not happy with the PACE.. ok.. I thought you were advocating that there is no Plan.

Well I hate to raise your pet peeve.. the last 18 years created a bureaucratic monster that unfortunately is styming efforts in the present.. funny how the past can haunt you....

So.. if you are upset about the pace of things.. go fling some stones at your.. I mean the previous Admin..

This admin has demonstrated the will to kill the beast created by the PNP.. it is unfortunate they have to waste precious time in that effort.. but a suh di ting set..

You should spend some time reforming your people so dat dem nuh eff up di system if and when dem get back in...

Next tuesday will be very interesting.. I look forward to discussing with you the revelations.. if you can be found afterwards..

Heh, heh..

Comment

this is funny.

How many times I am told we can't compare US to Jamaica?

The judgement is still out on Borrack policies as well as Bruce.

When you have 60 Democratic senators and overwhelming congressional power you can pass anything just like Jawge Bush did as well.

Before September Borrack was not saying we had a collapse. The economy has stablised in the US? tell that to people who are still loosing their jobs.

The fact that Borrack could have billions a dollars in economic stimilus made some difference but that to the PNP Jamaica didn't have that luxury unless they were going to the IMF, deplete the reserves or not pay back any loan.

I have to run but there is a lot more to talk about.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Again, you're all over the place. When I mention Bruce/Barrack yesterday I was talking about the wage freeze implemented by both. I even pointed to the varied reaction by your fellow comrades. Yuh obviously getting ahead of yourself. Stop mekking up stuff.
              Lazie... as a debater you are inadequate.... need more seasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                Oh so.. you are not happy with the PACE.. ok.. I thought you were advocating that there is no Plan.

Well I hate to raise your pet peeve.. the last 18 years created a bureaucratic monster that unfortunately is styming efforts in the present.. funny how the past can haunt you....

So.. if you are upset about the pace of things.. go fling some stones at your.. I mean the previous Admin..

This admin has demonstrated the will to kill the beast created by the PNP.. it is unfortunate they have to waste precious time in that effort.. but a suh di ting set..

You should spend some time reforming your people so dat dem nuh eff up di system if and when dem get back in...

Next tuesday will be very interesting.. I look forward to discussing with you the revelations.. if you can be found afterwards..

Heh, heh..
                Here he goes again with "the last 18 years" song and dance.... more lame excuses.

Dead paradigm... country doomed to continued failure.

Comment

Lazie... as a debater you are inadequate.... need more seasoning.
                  Sorry .. Lazie don't debate .. Lazie educate.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    this is funny.

How many times I am told we can't compare US to Jamaica?

The judgement is still out on Borrack policies as well as Bruce.

When you have 60 Democratic senators and overwhelming congressional power you can pass anything just like Jawge Bush did as well.

Before September Borrack was not saying we had a collapse. The economy has stablised in the US? tell that to people who are still loosing their jobs.

The fact that Borrack could have billions a dollars in economic stimilus made some difference but that to the PNP Jamaica didn't have that luxury unless they were going to the IMF, deplete the reserves or not pay back any loan.

I have to run but there is a lot more to talk about.
                    I did not introduce the comparison of Golding and Obama... your compadres squealing above in this thread did.

My point of comparison relates to the absence of solid, innovative, urgent plans for Jamaica's development... 18 months into this regime.... whereas the Obama administration has aggressively and creatively tackled their situation within the first 18 weeks.

We need some of that creativity and drive.

Comment

Sorry .. Lazie don't debate .. Lazie educate.
                      Suggest you educate yourself first. Internet radio and newspapers don't cut it.

Comment

crown him

Comment

Originally posted by 1of1 View Post
                          crown him
                          ok... rise...

.... Sir Sass, Lord of Justice, Liberty and Prosperity

Comment

Working...
                          X