Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce vs Barack... no contest

BARACK'S FIRST 100 DAYS:

1. Plan to completely overhaul health sector unveiled also plan to overhaul education being finalized

2. Economy stabilized ... complete collapse averted

3. Ground breaking efforts at bipartisanship... including placing Republicans in his cabinet

4. Auto industry totally restructured

5. New energy plan unveiled... aimed at increasing clean fuels, reducing dependence on foreign oil and jump starting the economy by creating new industry

6. Financial sector restructured.. sweeping regulatory reforms... confidence slowly returning to the market

7. Withdrawal from Iraq.. timetable enabled

8. Groundbreaking outreach to foreign adversaries... changing the tone of foreign relations from belligerence to cooperation

BRUCE'S FIRST 18 MONTHS:

1. At first denying any economic crisis... after belated recognition of the obvious problems... some tepid actions... no real achievements

2. Continuation of inherited policies... no economic improvement in sight

3. Nice words at times on bipartisanship or non-partisanship... little or no action... except continued petty politicking

4. Crime continues to blossom without amelioration

5. No energy plan after almost 2 years in power... instead policy confusion reigns

6. No plan to create a social contract

7. No plan to create sustained economic growth & development

8. No plan to reform education

Bearing in mind that uder the parliamentary system, prime ministers have (relatively) far more power than a US president.... with far fewer checks and balances..... the result of this no contest is.... BARACK BY FIRST ROUND KNOCKOUT.

All this ... yet petty partisans foolishly equate the two leaders.

Way off base.... but then ... that's the hallmark of sycophancy.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

To the powers that be: Please move this to the appropriate forum... thanks

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Comparing Bruce to Barrack. Barrack is far better than any leader we have had, has a much superior team of advisors to Bruce and leads a country that can print paper and has a much better talent pool to pick from for his appointments.

Comment

BARACK'S FIRST 100 DAYS:

1. Plan to completely overhaul health sector unveiled also plan to overhaul education being finalized.

Like it or not didn't Bruce take some steps to address health care in Jamaica? Even during the last budget presentation they made it known that they will be addressing the shortage of medicine.

2. Economy stabilized ... complete collapse averted.

Lets see. One of the first economies to be affected by the crisis is which country again? Of course they would recover before us. We need them to start making cars again so we can start exporting bauxite again.

3. Ground breaking efforts at bipartisanship... including placing Republicans in his cabinet.

How many times has Bruce reached out to your set of clowns and what has been the reaction? Even during the budget debate Omar and the rest were suprised when Bruce agreed with Omar's proposal about the TEP. When they met at Vale Royal comrade put forward proposal that was put in a crime bill then all of a sudden dem change dem mind. Suh mek mi get this, after your set of idiots put us in a rut you want dem inna cabinet? Get over yuh bitterness.

4. Auto industry totally restructured.

Don't count yuh chickens before they're hatched. Tell the auto dealers how that benefitted them when they are losing their dealership. I can imagine if it was the hated Bruce that did that.

5. New energy plan unveiled... aimed at increasing clean fuels, reducing dependence on foreign oil and jump starting the economy by creating new industry.

Operative word ... PLAN. Oh ...when any plan is put forth by the current gov't yuh scoff at it. Isn't Robinson supposed make a presentation in the sectorial debate? Its just yesterday I heard that a bid out to convert waste into energy.

Bittah one ... its time yuh get over yuh bitterness. I gave my example to Jawge. When Barrack implemented salary freeze people in the local media acted as if Obama was some God for doing that ... but them same one bitch and complain when Bruce duh the same thing.

There is no Barack vs Bruce contest. How can their be when people like you think everything Barack does is for the "good of mankind" but find fault with everything with Bruce?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          BARACK'S FIRST 100 DAYS:

1. Plan to completely overhaul health sector unveiled also plan to overhaul education being finalized.

Like it or not didn't Bruce take some steps to address health care in Jamaica? Even during the last budget presentation they made it known that they will be addressing the shortage of medicine.

2. Economy stabilized ... complete collapse averted.

Lets see. One of the first economies to be affected by the crisis is which country again? Of course they would recover before us. We need them to start making cars again so we can start exporting bauxite again.

3. Ground breaking efforts at bipartisanship... including placing Republicans in his cabinet.

How many times has Bruce reached out to your set of clowns and what has been the reaction? Even during the budget debate Omar and the rest were suprised when Bruce agreed with Omar's proposal about the TEP. When they met at Vale Royal comrade put forward proposal that was put in a crime bill then all of a sudden dem change dem mind. Suh mek mi get this, after your set of idiots put us in a rut you want dem inna cabinet? Get over yuh bitterness.

4. Auto industry totally restructured.

Don't count yuh chickens before they're hatched. Tell the auto dealers how that benefitted them when they are losing their dealership. I can imagine if it was the hated Bruce that did that.

5. New energy plan unveiled... aimed at increasing clean fuels, reducing dependence on foreign oil and jump starting the economy by creating new industry.

Operative word ... PLAN. Oh ...when any plan is put forth by the current gov't yuh scoff at it. Isn't Robinson supposed make a presentation in the sectorial debate? Its just yesterday I heard that a bid out to convert waste into energy.

Bittah one ... its time yuh get over yuh bitterness. I gave my example to Jawge. When Barrack implemented salary freeze people in the local media acted as if Obama was some God for doing that ... but them same one bitch and complain when Bruce duh the same thing.

There is no Barack vs Bruce contest. How can their be when people like you think everything Barack does is for the "good of mankind" but find fault with everything with Bruce?
          Lazie I find your arguments so juvenile, trite and insubstantial at times that I have problems motivating myself to respond substantively.

This is one such time.
          Last edited by Don1; May 21, 2009, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            Lazie I find your arguments so juvenile, trite and insubstantial at times that I have problems motivating myself to respond.

This is one such time.
            Wait, so isn't that a response? Why waste server space with that pathetic response then? I couldn't careless what adjectives you want to use to describe my post ... Lazie keep it real. From your incompetent bunch get voted out its time you get over it. The only one yuh fooling round here is yuhself.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Comparing Bruce to Barrack. Barrack is far better than any leader we have had, has a much superior team of advisors to Bruce and leads a country that can print paper and has a much better talent pool to pick from for his appointments.
              I didn't start this comparison... others did.

Even when adjusting for relativity... Bruce Golding can't be mentioned in the same breath as Obama.... I laugh when I see sycophants trying to draw a comparison.

Comment

Wait, so isn't that a response? Why waste server space with that pathetic response then? I couldn't careless what adjectives you want to use to describe my post ... Lazie keep it real. From your incompetent bunch get voted out its time you get over it. The only one yuh fooling round here is yuhself.
                You do keep it real... real juvenile.

Comment

Heh, heh.. when you say 'No Plan' what do you mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Heh, heh.. when you say 'No Plan' what do you mean ?
                    i mean no plan.

Comment

You do keep it real... real juvenile.
                      If you want to call it that fine ... I guess you comrades cannot handle the truth. Ronnie Thwaites and Ralston Hyman, 2 of yuh fellow comrades were full of praise for Obama when he implemented wage freeze, but nuh stop bitch since Bruce implement one.

You're no different. You brag how Obama has a plan to address energy and healthcare, but scoff whenever the Jamaican gov't say anything about a plan.

You comrades are the biggest hypocrites I've seen. No wonder unuh wanted a Portia to be PM.

Comment

Suh what Robertson going to present on Tuesday ???

Are you saying Holness has no Education Plan ??

There is no plan to create substained economic growth and development ?? So what.. Bruce juss a siddung and pick him nose ? I keep telling you to tone down the hyperbole.. not matter how much you try and pretty it up it is still hyperbole and a waste of our time and yours...

If you know not and are not inclined to seek knowledge.. wi cyaan help yuh.

Comment

If you want to call it that fine ... I guess you comrades cannot handle the truth. Ronnie Thwaites and Ralston Hyman, 2 of yuh fellow comrades were full of praise for Obama when he implemented wage freeze, but nuh stop bitch since Bruce implement one.

You're no different. You brag how Obama has a plan to address energy and healthcare, but scoff whenever the Jamaican gov't say anything about a plan.

You comrades are the biggest hypocrites I've seen. No wonder unuh wanted a Portia to be PM.
                          Wage freeze? You are a silly child. Is that a major plank of US policy?

Also the GOJ saying stuff about a plan is inadequate after 18 months.... we need a plan formulated and implemented by this point.

I don't know why I even bother to read your drivel.... Lazie you need lots more seasoning before you can present proper arguments.

Internet radio and internet reportage alone can't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                            Suh what Robertson going to present on Tuesday ???

Are you saying Holness has no Education Plan ??

There is no plan to create substained economic growth and development ?? So what.. Bruce juss a siddung and pick him nose ? I keep telling you to tone down the hyperbole.. not matter how much you try and pretty it up it is still hyperbole and a waste of our time and yours...

If you know not and are not inclined to seek knowledge.. wi cyaan help yuh.
                            Maybe the new guy will present something new and credible... maybe not.
                            Maybe that plan will be implemented... maybe not.

My point is that it should not have taken the better part of 2 years to reach the point of merely presenting a plan.

That's sleeping on the job.... no doubt acceptable to you.

Comment

Wage freeze? You are a silly child. Is that a major plank of US policy?

Also the GOJ saying stuff about a plan is inadequate after 18 months.... we need a plan formulated and implemented by this point.

I don't know why I even bother to read your drivel.... Lazie you need lots more seasoning before you can present proper arguments.

Internet radio and internet reportage alone can't cut it.
                              Unuh listen to this mad man! Are you aware of the size of the public sector wage bill in Jamaica? Are you aware of its impact on the budget? Well seeing how yuh convince yuhself that you're Mr. Know It All I guess you should know.

Who said anything about major plank of anything? Stop running all over the place.

I'm man enough to know that I don't know and is willing to listen and read. You now ... fool yourself into thinking you know it all. Well gwaan fool yuhself Komrade.

Comment

Working...
                              X