Questions about Swine Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Swine Flu

or whatever it is that they are calling it now...

This came to my mind and I am not sure if I have way too much time on my hands or what but I think it could happen...

Suppose some one is going away some where, but their sinus infection is acting up or they have a cold from running in and out of the rain or what ever...they go to the airport and present their ticket and some where between the counter and the gate some untrained person thinks they have symptoms of the Swine Flu, call the medical people and they whisk you off to the hospital where you will stay for a week.

Now when they find out you don't have the swine flu but you have been quarantined in the hospital for three days, you miss your flight and the business spoil...who can you sue?

This is not as far fetched as some would think...there was a story the other day on CVM TV where a woman and her daughter were returning to the island from Germany where they live and the younger woman was stopped and carted off to the hospital on suspicions of Swine flu, depsite her mother providing evidence re medication and prescription that the girl has an alergy which was acting up.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Heard about it. I think we (the authorities) overreacted. But there are those that would say we have done a good job keeping it away from our shores, so everything's alrite.

Not sure bout dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well Japan and China them don't even have fi suspect you, if you a Mexican or spend time a Mexico them take you off the plane.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Whoever quarantines you should compensate you for earnings and any other losses, if it turns out you don't have it. If you have it and they treat you, hopefully they won't charge you

But I haven't been hearing much about the swine flu lately...vaccine sales much have reached target...
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X