Some people apparantly jump off the sinking ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people apparantly jump off the sinking ship

but cyaan bring demselves to sit in the hold of the conquering vessel.. dem raddah siddung in di lifeboat and hurl curses and pontificate...

"The JLP could not even govern itself for almost 20 years..... so one could never expect that party to govern the nation during that period.... sad.

Nor can we reasonably expect it to make much of any difference today."

It took months of patience enduring the bobbing,weaving, feinting and spinning... but we finally got it out of him...

I hope the pretense can stop now... it getting boring..

who is that Lazie/
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lazie come straight.. yuh have some man tink dem clevah.. talk bout 'above it all' and dem nuh live in the past,...

All the classic red flags...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        but cyaan bring demselves to sit in the hold of the conquering vessel.. dem raddah siddung in di lifeboat and hurl curses and pontificate...

"The JLP could not even govern itself for almost 20 years..... so one could never expect that party to govern the nation during that period.... sad.

Nor can we reasonably expect it to make much of any difference today."

It took months of patience enduring the bobbing,weaving, feinting and spinning... but we finally got it out of him...

I hope the pretense can stop now... it getting boring..
        You are amusing.... misguided yes.. but mildly amusing in your naivete.

Those positions you reference are views I have held and expressed in various ways consistently on this board.

I've said that Jamaicans generally don't make bad electoral decisions... hence the JLP banishment until they could at least figure out how to govern themselves.... unfortunately it took 16 or so years.. who is to blame for that? The PNP? The Jamaican people?
        Once the JLP figured itself out... the PNP was shown the door.

I've further said from my first days on this forum that I expect little or no growth under this JLP regime... and explained why.
        I even said that in the unlikely event there was numerically significant GDP growth, it would not be reflected in real development. Why? ... because the big underlying problems in Jamaica are poor social relations... one has to fix that before the economic fixes can translate to development.
        Our economic problems are a SYMPTOM of the poor social relations... not the other way around.

In other words Jamaica has its policy priorities backward and unfortunately does not understand why the standard political/economic theories practiced by the PNP/JLP cabal don't and won't work for us.

To this point I have been more than vindicated in that position... reality...but not something i'm happy about.

after 12 months of tutoring & correction.. you still can't spell apparEntly... ah wha dis faada? is this symptomatic of your policy proposals? no learning after 12 months? we are doomed!
        Last edited by Don1; May 20, 2009, 12:13 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Jamaicans generally don't make bad electoral decisions ????

LOL !!!

You must be a comedian.

You need to work less on spelling and more on developing comprehension and critical thinking abilities.

Comment

So Ben the people of Ja are idiots not to
            have voted in Bruce, audley ,Daryl et al sooner? This party is filled with the best minds; yet they are open to suggestions. Why is it that you and your friends are still runnig in opposition mode?

The promise was that: whatever came you guys could handle.
            Quote: "the people of Ja don't need you anymore, they are tired of you. We ill make the people wealthy and provide a safe place fro them to live"
            Man ah Yaad to Omar in election debate.

Quick question: Do you still think that Olint investments was astroke of genius and a source of new wealth to JA? Thanks.

Comment

[quote=Jawge;165961]So Ben the people of Ja are idiots not to
              have voted in Bruce, audley ,Daryl et al sooner? This party is filled with the best minds; yet they are open to suggestions. Why is it that you and your friends are still runnig in opposition mode?

....quote]

Obama is praised because he is open to suggestions but there is a problem when the Jamaican PM does it?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Here we go again. Boss the US has national agenda and many interests
                of national security; hence President Obama is not in this with his party alone.

Please cite Ja's national agenda and areas of national security. This way I can see the similarities. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                  Here we go again. Boss the US has national agenda and many interests
                  of national security; hence President Obama is not in this with his party alone.

Please cite Ja's national agenda and areas of national security. This way I can see the similarities. Thanks.
                  You are such a clown. People in the media and even Bittah1 formerly known as Don1 have been calling for both parties to work together. Yet you have a problem when Bruce does it and Obama is a hero for doing the same thing?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie did you READ my response? Please
                    answer accordingly. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      Lazie did you READ my response? Please
                      answer accordingly. Thanks.
                      You are one of those that are quick to sing praises to Obama and bitch when Bruce do the same thing. When Obama put on wage freeze pon him whitehouse staff people sing praises to the USA's President, but when Bruce request salary cut and wage freeze unuh all bitch and complain.

Comment

mi nuh know bout JA.. I can only talk regarding my investments..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          Jamaicans generally don't make bad electoral decisions ????

LOL !!!

You must be a comedian.

You need to work less on spelling and more on developing comprehension and critical thinking abilities.
                          I guess whenever they don't put the JLP in power... they are wrong. They should have entrusted the country to a party that couldn't run itself no doubt.

Such are the foolish thoughts of sycophants.

And... please do learn to spell the word... the fact that you have so much difficulty after a year of tutelage is concerning.

btw.. get busy with the suggested research so your masters will have the right solutions.... not the continued crap we see.
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Do you know what a Garrison is ?

Have you seen a Jamaican Voting Ballot ?

Have you seen a US Voting Ballot ?

I would venture to say that the Critical Thinking process among the voting population is somewhat challenged and based on short-sighted motives..

Not their fault really.. keep em poor and dumb and yuh job is made easier..

I don't know what Don1 was thinking when he made that ridiculous statement.. he must be happy with the policy decisions that have been made by the 'correct choice' which have the PNP burying us the 38 years since we we were last and economic power in the Region.. (with the slight recovery bump when they made that wrong choice in 1980)

LOL !!! You comrades must really let us in on the location of that 'secret stash'.. talk about a bizarro universe... that Michael Manley guzzo ain't no joke !

Comment

Don1.. you are letting us down with all those tyad 'comrade without a home' cliches..

1. "Forget the past"
                              2. "PNP/JLP all the same"
                              3. "Voters always make correct choice"
                              4. "JLP could not manage their own party much less the country"
                              5. "I am above it all, voting is a waste of time

Quite convenient that the voters have chosen JLP only twice since 1968.. also coincidental that Jamaica has plumetted in all aspects that make a country viable since that supremely correct choice in 1972... (discounting that faint heartbeat during the 80s)

Let me guess, if you had it to do all over again you would not change a thing regarding election results.. the results and resulting policies were the best choice at the time...

You held such promise early on Don1 in your pretty disguise.. it is now in tatters and quiet soiled...
                              Last edited by Muadib; May 20, 2009, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X