Cease and settle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    you are not qualified.. you don't believe in history and as a result you don't even have a version..
    At the moment my house is burning I'm not concerned with rehashing the history of the contractor's shoddy work.... I'll be trying to call him if need be to help save it.

You wish to wallow in the dead but yet to be buried JLP v PNP partisan paradigm.... like most Jamaicans.

One day you lot may understand that it leads nowhere.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Good let us get to the national agenda now.
      I've been waiting for some statesmanship from Golding to craft that.

Waiting in vain to this point.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The house has been burning for 18 years.. is just now yuh feeling the heat ?

LOL !!

Too late shall be the cry...

Comment

What is your opinion on the 2030 plan ?

Comment

The house has been burning for 18 years.. is just now yuh feeling the heat ?

LOL !!

Too late shall be the cry...
            Jamaica's house has been burning not for 18 years... but for 400 years.. as Peter Tosh says. The country has NEVER been properly governed.

You continue to live in the past... pretty pathetic.

Every other post of yours you talk about the past 18 years.... move on... it's now 2009.... new challenges are here... let go that dead paradigm.

The JLP could not even govern itself for almost 20 years..... so one could never expect that party to govern the nation during that period.... sad.

Nor can we reasonably expect it to make much of any difference today.

Comment

What is your opinion on the 2030 plan ?
              You mean the latest revision to that 5 year old PIOJ document?

Comment

Good good, let it all out.. stop hiding (trying to hide)

Don1 the great preeetender.. awooo, awooo.. !

LOL !

Comment

What is your opinion ?

*jeapordy music*

Comment

What is your opinion ?

*jeapordy music*
                    It generally postulates worthy goals. However it's easy to put words on paper.

Problem is neither the JLP nor PNP have much of a clue as to how to achieve these goals.

With the present JLP/PNP paradigm you are so much a part of... better rename that VISION 2230.

Comment

Smith just find religion now?

Where was he making such statements for the last 20 years?

It plays to his lack of credibility!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        Smith just find religion now?

Where was he making such statements for the last 20 years?

It plays to his lack of credibility!
                        Many are just finding religion I guess. However his words ring true to me.

I can't speak to his motives or credibility.

Comment

How do you suggest 'The JLP' achieve these goals ?

When you assess they have 'no clue' it must mean you have insight that they are not demonstrating. Have you attempted to share this insight with Government ?

and when you say the JLP do you mean the Government or do you mean the JLP Party ?

I have some access, if you provide me with some meaningful analysis and guidance I may be able to get it to the 'right people'.

Comment

I have no quarrel with your general premise (Jamaica does need to move to a higher level of political engagement)... however, I do take umbrage with these latter day saints!

Recall what they were doing when Rome was burning all those years.

I am not sure these people mean Jamaica well at all.

Comment

Ever did Factor analysis?

Ther are major factors and minor factors. I contend that spending was a minor factor. Don Anderson people said similar things too.

Comment

When a govt feels hijacked...the Portia non-concession speech, the subsequent "worst nightmare" speech, the court cases, the fertilzer mess, etc, etc...how you think they will react?

Portia is waaayyy to combative. I wish that same zeal was shown in cleaning house when she was PM.

It tek 2 to tango and unfortunately a razor thin Govt is not likely to "lead" this cultural change...not when they are forced to be preoccupied with just hanging on.

Jamaica NEEDS the PNP to back off (as they finally seem to be doing somewhat, and give the elected GOJ a chance to breathe). Omar has taken the cue. Perhaps Peter will join him and then we MAY see that detente you wisely call for.
                                Last edited by Willi; May 20, 2009, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X