Ziggy's family time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ziggy's family time

After getting stagnant Ziggy decided to do a family album(Children's) so far it has worked for him climbing various billboard charts and number one on the regggae chart. The album is called family time.

Now he plan and recording another family album called "B is for Bob".
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I was in a bookstore a few weeks ago and heard "Hold Him Joe" but couldn't figure out who was singing it at the time.

Sounds like a good idea, since it seems to have worked maybe others will start recording some old time folk songs too.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

JCDC's Mento Production

The JCDC produced two CDs a few years ago, and the music is worth its weight in gold. They brought together several veteran mento bands and recorded the folk songs at the One Love Digital Studio in Tivoli.

Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X