'It should've been Bob'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    Don't Sangster did drop out rite afta di oat' tek?
    I guess this is an moment for Mosiah!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Wait ... how did you know that slavery existed? Didn't you read about it? Well, since I'm not able to be everywhere at the same time I have to read and yes ... that includes credible sources on the internet. I have no problem with that. Jawge .. talk tuh yuh comrade bout the info age nuh?
      Now mek mi hask yuh di Sarah Palin $64,000 question...... which books yuh read?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        He was the de facto PM for years because Busta did in fact drop out soon after his election.
        Yes Busta was a real poser.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Now mek mi hask yuh di Sarah Palin $64,000 question...... which books yuh read?
          I guess you deserve a Sarah Palin response then. What difference does it make. I could tell you the bible, Playboy magazine, the Audicity of Hope, Personal Finance, the Art of War etc etc etc. That doesn't change the fact what Shearer accomplished as PM. The stats prove that. And no .. you won't find that in a playboy magazine.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh wish. Sangster had done much more before his oat'.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              I guess you deserve a Sarah Palin response then. What difference does it make. I could tell you the bible, Playboy magazine, the Audicity of Hope, Personal Finance, the Art of War etc etc etc. That doesn't change the fact what Shearer accomplished as PM. The stats prove that. And no .. you won't find that in a playboy magazine.
              Wrong. If you told me that... it would further establish that you are not too familiar with Jamaican political/economic history... and your prognostications on the subject should be evaluated in that light.

Can you see Wall Street from your bedroom window? If you can no doubt that makes you an expert on finance.

Comment

Working...
              X