Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peel Head Dranko, a British rendition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGaJWnrbzqE
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

"Dranko"? Tilla, I think yuh mean "Jankro"...

Hope everyting criss in Kansas.
    Peter R

Comment

Miss Lou ago roll in her grave

Very good rendition by these boys...check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phe3_EfYRJU
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Clap Dem!!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Funny! That would be her response. Good one, Gamma!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brilliant, that fusion with the Beatles song at the end was a master stroke
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Yes. The world has certainly become a smaller place - for the better.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

tempted as i am ... i will not rehash the teach patois debate....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thanks for the correction Peter R.

I would love to tell you how things are in Kansas, but I have not been there for a while. I live in Missouri.

Otherwise, everything is fine on this side.

Tilla
                  "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Maybe him a pull a "Jawge" and believe sey Kansas City deh a Kansas.
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well, there is Kansas City Kansas and Kansas City Missouri. The City sits on the border of the two states, Kansas and Missouri. Most of the city of Kansas City is on the Mossouri side however.

You are right though, a lot of Jamaicans (what's up Mosiah?) when they hear Kansas City, they think Kansas. The Kansas City Chiefs, The KC Royals, The KC Wizards are all Missouri based teams, although a few of my Jamaican friends refer to them as just Kansas.

Comment

Not one of them, Tilla. Sorry. I may say Kansas, but I know which state I'm thinking of. 'Ow much time mi fi tell yuh dat!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HUH?!!!! yeaaaaah riiiiiiight mo....

Comment

Check email!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Me too!
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X