No announcement yet.

Driva is a leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i lived there for 10 years and can confirm that. there are second generation who feel the same way as well. i do know however that the 3rd generation factor is not as rabid and i think the older ones realise this and want to witness castro's departure to "lord it over all and sundry".

willi i agree, it is one thing to send aid and assistance to relatives btw this is not usually the absentee landed gentry because they hate fidel so much they would not send money or anything but weapons to cuba.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

How does that make you feel, Lazie?

Maybe next time you should kibba yuh mouth and wait until your leader speaks before spewing rot.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If is even dat, he is doing the right thing.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie will find a way to yank that foot out of his ass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Leadah..?

Di man is a Political GENIUS !

Chess Grand Master no less !

Maximum rispec...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Lazie will find a way to yank that foot out of his ass!
              I expect no less... he will not disappoint!!
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Maybe next time you should kibba yuh mouth and wait until your leader speaks before spewing rot.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

The PM say Grange need to explain the process ... what is wrong with that? You came here creating excitment that its only MPs in key JLP constituency getting projects .. yet the fact is there is a project in a PNP constituency. But because it nuh fit into your game plan you choose to ignore it.

Requesting that Grange explain the selection process doesn't dispute the fact that you were wrong from the start.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Don1, he is presently attempting that pull. Not a pretty sight.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don1, he is presently attempting that pull. Not a pretty sight.
                      So said... so done!

Lazie aims to please. Good job Lazie!

Comment

Never asked to submit proposals - PNP refutes Grange’s claim

Thursday, 14 May 2009

The controversy surrounding the selection of three major Labour Day projects has deepened with the spotlight now turning on Culture Minister, Olivia "Babsy" Grange, whose Ministry is responsible for planning the national Labour Day activities.

In the latest development, Opposition Leader Portia Simpson-Miller is challenging claims by the Minister that letters were sent to all Members of Parliament (MPs) requesting that they submit proposals for Labour Day projects.

According to Mrs. Simpson-Miller, she never received any such correspondence from Miss Grange or her Ministry.
                        She also told RJR News that checks with other People's National Party (PNP) MP's revealed a similar situation.

The Opposition Leader is demanding that Miss Grange publicly admit that there was a foul up in the selection process and refrain from giving the impression that MP's ignored requests to submit proposals.

"I want to make to quite clear that I got no letter from the Minister requesting that I submit any programme for my constituency and I'm upset about it because it could give the impression to my constituents that they did not get a national project because of the tardiness of their MP," said Mrs. Simpson-Miller.

The Opposition has been making a fuss since it was announced that the national projects are in constituencies represented by Gregory Mair, Shahine Robinson and Michael Stern, all of whom are said to hold dual citizenship.

Projects in constituencies facing by-elections
                        In a bid to appease the Opposition, a project in the South St. James constituency of the PNP's Derrick Kellier was later added to the list of national projects.

However, the Opposition is calling on the Culture Minister to indicate the criteria used to select the projects and to reveal the names of members of the Selection Committee.

According to Mrs. Simpson-Miller, this is necessary as the controversy is deepening over the three projects which were initially selected for constituencies which could soon be holding by-elections.
                        "Something is wrong in that, last year, the Government selected the major Labour Day project for Western Portland which was up for a by-election and then this year, they select three constituencies where we are awaiting court rulings that may lead to by-elections as well," said Mrs. Simpson-Miller.

Grange to explain selection process to PM
                        And the Culture Minister is to provide Prime Minister Bruce Golding with an explanation regarding the selection of the national Labour Day projects.
                        At Wednesday's post Cabinet press briefing, Mr. Golding agreed with the Opposition that the selections were questionable and said he would be seeking answers from Miss Grange.

"If I were in the Opposition's position, I would come to the same conclusion and I would make the same noise. I have not had a chance to speak with Minister Grange about it but I understand that most of the MPs did not submit projects but then projects are not submitted by only MPs," Mr. Golding said.
                        http://www.radiojamaica.com/content/view/17964/26/
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                        X