before i look at this, what year is it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      before i look at this, what year is it?
      the time when a was/ is going on may be
      2007/2008/2009

Comment

mosiah...verify it if you can...this breddah has been known to blatantly lie!

'bout seh soca get grammy category!!! bare faced lyad!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i watched the videos and it is particularly moving... it is nothing that i don't already know but hearing these kids with obvious potential and ambition express their fear brought water to my eyes...

i've said it before some drastic moves need to be made by our leaders to really make a noticable positive difference...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
            i watched the videos and it is particularly moving... it is nothing that i don't already know but hearing these kids with obvious potential and ambition express their fear brought water to my eyes...

i've said it before some drastic moves need to be made by our leaders to really make a noticable positive difference...
            Our so called leaders don't give a shi+ ... they care about winning power and keeping parts of their tribe fed... that's it.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

btw Dirtsman... sorry Naminirt...what's your fascination with things Jamaican?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                btw Dirtsman... sorry Naminirt...what's your fascination with things Jamaican?

I have none

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                  I have none
                  nuh you always post bout yaad runnings..no?

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    nuh you always post bout yaad runnings..no?
                    i post about everything

Comment

too damn lie, to di bone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        too damn lie, to di bone!
                        so how was jamaica carnival 2009 mosiah

Comment

1st as we can clearly see these youths are being held hostage by gunmen in thier own communities where is the JFJ ?

Drastic move by leaders ? The JFJ would have you believe its the police terrorising poor people .As we can cleary see its a Narco political terroristic arrangement , when an MP can say the DON has some relevance in maintaining order .So where does that leave the police.

These Narco political terrorist are no different than any other terrorist they use the people as human shields to extort whatever political and monetary gain.

For us not to expect collateral damage by our peace officers is ridiculous and for some of us to run in and protest about police brutality is laughable because the same MPs that we vote in to exact change are in bed with these DONS!

Last but not least we know who the DONS are and which party they are affiliated with , so we obviously know the MPs .

Why not try a different tact and picket the MPs and DONS.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            The JFJ would have you believe its the police terrorising poor people .As we can cleary see its a Narco political terroristic arrangement , when an MP can say the DON has some relevance in maintaining order .So where does that leave the police.
                            Talk sense nuh man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

where is the video clip?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X