I was expecting a presentation from the Min of Finance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was expecting a presentation from the Min of Finance

in closing the Budget Debate...I see he has taken a page out of Sister P's book and forgot where he is and has launched an attack on the previous administration's handling of the finance sector.

Maybe he just does not have anything to tell the people and so he has to use smoke screens....SIGH!!

Bruce was not bad yesterday but this clown is down right disappointing.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

He is a dunce! Puerile, trite and...dunce!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well then.. as step up at least from Omar...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Well then.. as step up at least from Omar...

From an incompetent to a dunce... Jamaica is truly blessed.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Attack? Isn't that a stretch Sickko? Shaw has always been "forceful" in his presentation so is it possible you misinterpret it as an attack?

During his presentation Davies made some points and asked some questions. Do y'all object to those points and questions being addressed?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X