Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorna to Buju: I want half!!!

Long-Time Love Lorna Sues Buju

Dancehall.Mobi news update - for years Buju Banton sang about her in some of his tunes, with lines such as ‘… My Lorna not leaving …‘ (from his early 90s hit ‘Browning‘) and ‘… Lorna, don’t you ever leave me …‘ (from ‘Hey Lorna‘, another early 90s hit featuring Wayne Wonder). Unfortunately however, the lady in question - Lorna Strachan - his lady love for almost 18 years and mother of four of his children, has reportedly filed a suit in the Supreme Court against him for division of properties.

According to documents filed in court, they are no longer a couple, and Strachan is seeking to have the joint tenancy severed for several properties which she and Myrie own. The properties include houses at Jacaranda Close (Braeton, St. Catherine), Carlisle Avenue (Kingston 8), and Ballater Avenue (Kingston 10) as well as an apartment at Priory Court, Devon Road (St. Andrew), and the family house at Westmeade Road, Belgrade Heights (Kingston 19).

Buju was reportedly served with the court documents earlier this week and is expected to file a response to the suit.

ummm I guess him nuh love him Browning nuh more.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i guess lorna listening "to di lie whey dem a tell and di rumour dem a spread"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Another case of Bob one-upping Buju... Rita nevah sue Bob.

Life ruff Buju!
        Peter R

Comment

Working...
        X