No announcement yet.

Black Tuesday! - Portia launches protest against tax package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you ever hear any party leader say that since the 1980s?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Oh, mah bad!

I guess the demonstration in 1999 was supposed to be a "Wear Green to Protest Gas Increase Day", but things unexpectedly went awry.

sigh

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Again you here them saying publicly to burn tire?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass, how did the JLP plan the protest of 1999? Did they say they would wear a certain colour or fly flags at half mast or what?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what is your point Mo?

I said Portia language is not in keeping with peaceful demonstration.

When Jamaica for Justice a go keep demonstrations a so them talk?

Comment

point out the non-peaceful part for me please.

thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We are not about blocking (the roads)," she said. "Anytime I am going to I will let you know, and if you want to send the police and the army for me, send them for me. I come from a bloodline that does not matter or doesn't care at all, as long as it is in the interest of the country."

make a Vaz or Robertson say that and see how you woulda them throat.

Comment

ok. may i apologize for portia for offending your deep sense of calm and social order.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"may i apologize for portia for offending your deep sense of calm and social order."

you join up now?

Comment

Working...
                    X