Wait .. Did Chavez really give the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait .. Did Chavez really give the

President a book written in Spanish? Look ingat the clip, Obama seemed annoyed. Him need to be careful, bending over backwards to please all these "attention seekers" may mek him look weak.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

i was about to ask my merrykan friends what were there thoughts.

from my perspective, if you are strong and people think that you appear weak...they do so at their own risk. america doesn't need to go around acting like a bully, the world knows what they are capable of so.....

at the end of the day, in my view it is way more positive than negative because for all the sabre rattling, doesn't venezuela still provide the us with oil?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i was about to ask my merrykan friends what were there thoughts.

from my perspective, if you are strong and people think that you appear weak...they do so at their own risk. america doesn't need to go around acting like a bully, the world knows what they are capable of so.....

at the end of the day, in my view it is way more positive than negative because for all the sabre rattling, doesn't venezuela still provide the us with oil?
      I support the efforts by the President to mend fences ... but if a guy ago waan use it fi grandstand then at some point the President need fi say ... "Enough!"

If you and I have difference and we want to work it out, yet one of us come a form fool .. where is that going to get us?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i will box yuh and you will know that there is nothing you can do about it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          i will box yuh and you will know that there is nothing you can do about it!
          All now I cannot find out what was achieved at this meeting, only that some spotlight hogging fools wanted to grandstand. How has Latin America benefitted from this meeting in terms of trade etc?

Comment

"you", as in Lazie?

FIGHT! FIGHT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You would think that people would realise by now that Obamas smile and no-drama style is not to be mistaken for weakness or lack of leadership.

If I was Obamas enemy and him smile with me I would get nervous.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But why are we insisting on the same ole, same ole that got no one anywhere? Why can't the US president be a person who truly wants to give peace a chance, who doesn't believe in confrontation for confrontation sake, and the waving of the big stick?

If we don't have that, does that mean the president is a wimp?

No wimp trots up and down the stairs of Air Force 1 the way he does!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  I support the efforts by the President to mend fences ... but if a guy ago waan use it fi grandstand then at some point the President need fi say ... "Enough!"

If you and I have difference and we want to work it out, yet one of us come a form fool .. where is that going to get us?
                  "Form fool"?

....both men saying I want to be your friend?
                  That is "form fool"?

...as Gamma seh, di US large...an di 'ole worl kno hit!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    You would think that people would realise by now that Obamas smile and no-drama style is not to be mistaken for weakness or lack of leadership.

If I was Obamas enemy and him smile with me I would get nervous.
                    Yuh seit!
                    ...I was actually surprised he did not shoot down N. Korean's missile.

...di Presi his wan tough cookie!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

karl?!!

Comment

Yes, boss?

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Too funny!

Comment

not according to yo AM radio friends..
                            Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                            Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

hush, mi still cyaa get over di Palinmania last November as well
                              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X