No announcement yet.

Today is going to be a beautiful day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is going to be a beautiful day!!!

I love the spring time. The ladies are looking fine in their jeans. Gamma, how does it look from your angle?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

THANK GOD FOR DRESS DOWN FRIDAYS!!!!!

on my way to work, the sea on one side with a gentle breeze wafting from it...get into town and HALLELUJAH.....

as bill withers seh...... "i know it's gonna be....a lovely daaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sea on one side??! The sea is on all sides on that little island!

Were the breezes wafting anything in particular?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I love the spring time. The ladies are looking fine in their jeans. Gamma, how does it look from your angle?
        So is Sis. P (where is Jawge )

In-jean-ious - Portia's outfit causes a stir

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I can't tell how things look from my side, but it's definitely SMELLING good.

Bethel Tabernacle, the Jamaican church down the road from my house, is having their first barbecue ribs and chicken cookout of the year.

I drove past Bethel Tabernacle this morning, and smoke was pouring out of the large grills in the parking lot. I will come back later.

So who needs baseball?

Comment

well mi can only drive on one side at a time...so there.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X