Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music lovers PLEASE PLEASE

check out pamela williams!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

any links?
    Peter R

Comment

pamela williams is good...(listening to her right now in the background)

BUT: Jamaicas' own Tony Greene sounds very very sweet!!

Check out Tony Green

(shoooot.... where is Historian when we need him!)
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

she's a "saxtress" and an artist here.....

http://www.pamelawilliamsthesaxtress...rtGallery.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Very nice... very very nice... worthwhile adding to the cd collection...
          Peter R

Comment

she has a version of teddy p's "close the door"....man of man!!!!

Comment

HL give me a link nuh? I didn't know Pamela Williams nor Tony Green...on youtube I see what looks like several Anthony Greens and I see Tony Green playing guitar with somebody named Gipsy (sic) ... who is the "real" Tony Green?
              Peter R

Comment

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=293953385

Tony Greene

Not oftenly talked about but the quality speaks for itself.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good music Gamma. I see you on the front Porch cock up you foot with a glass a wine and listen.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wait deh...yuh a spy 'pon mi?!!! yuh tun stalker now!?

Comment

No man you nuh listen them ting deh inna dancehall. You have fi mek sure you get every cord and note and some blessed cool breeze a pass through.

Comment

Thanks for the link...
                        Peter R

Comment

one of the real untold talent in Ja music.

Comment

gamma, she is absolutely brilliant... i first heard of her from another saxophonist who plays with the whispers... met him on a flight as he was going to play at the inauguration ball... he told me that she was the saxaphonist on the patti labelle, teena marie's version of 'secret garden'... he raved about her and told me to check out her music...
                            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

tony greene i have never heard about but will check him out too... i love the horns in music... i have always wondered why jamaican music have abandoned that section of the music since its so melodic and adds richness to the music...
                              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                              X