No announcement yet.

Home of West Portland PNP activist fire bombed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was pretty true. I think he was talking the West Portland election and there was no major incident of violence in West Portland for the last four elections. Neither from PNP or JLP.

Now with the spotlight on it and all kinda people coming in it maybe different.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

"What we have seen would suggest that there was some kind of electrical short circuit that is consistent with illegal connections,"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A wonder if the PNP or Mosiah would like to address that?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh who you gwine believe ?

Are you 'on the ground' ?

All mi waan know is how long the PNP ah guh tun Jamaicans like Mosiah inna fool... him did guh Munro so him nevah born fool-fool..

Rispec is due all di same.. fram Michael find di button dem fi push deh been tunning people innah eediat going on 36 years now..

"Hoodwinked, Bamboozled...."

I am hoping this Global crisis will be a turning point.. Jamaicans finally get serious.. as Lee Kwan Yew did seh, him nevah have time fi esoterics and profundity, he had serious problems to solve and serious work to do.. mek Manley dem Tilt at Windmills..

A Gem from the Don of Quixotes:

"For the Prime Minister of a country which is 90+% black to make such a comment is repulsive and backward. That this is occurring in the 21st century makes this even more offensive and hard to forgive or forget. This is an insult to ALL Jamaica especially those black like me. Yes this is part of our folkways but to dredge up this reference and use it as he did, Golding has done Jamaica a great disservice."

Comrades.. "Yuh si dem and yuh know dem.."

Is only a pity dem nevah all run guh merica and help 'free black people' ovah suh... leave us to suffer inna slavery and tun like poor Cayman or Bermuda..
          Last edited by Muadib; March 21, 2009, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            Suh who you gwine believe ?

Are you 'on the ground' ?

All mi waan know is how long the PNP ah guh tun Jamaicans like Mosiah inna fool... him did guh Munro so him nevah born fool-fool..

Rispec is due all di same.. fram Michael find di button dem fi push deh been tunning people innah eediat going on 36 years now..

"Hoodwinked, Bamboozled...."

I am hoping this Global crisis will be a turning point.. Jamaicans finally get serious.. as Lee Kwan Yew did seh, him nevah have time fi esoterics and profundity, he had serious problems to solve and serious work to do.. mek Manley dem Tilt at Windmills..

A Gem from the Don of Quixotes:

"For the Prime Minister of a country which is 90+% black to make such a comment is repulsive and backward. That this is occurring in the 21st century makes this even more offensive and hard to forgive or forget. This is an insult to ALL Jamaica especially those black like me. Yes this is part of our folkways but to dredge up this reference and use it as he did, Golding has done Jamaica a great disservice."

Comrades.. "Yuh si dem and yuh know dem.."

Is only a pity dem nevah all run guh merica and help 'free black people' ovah suh... leave us to suffer inna slavery and tun like poor Cayman or Bermuda..
            Geeezum!! This is great!!

My quotes are chronicled and then repeated at a moments notice!!

Thanks Rear Admiral!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So are George Bush's.. connect the dots..

LOL !!

Comment

So are George Bush's.. connect the dots..

LOL !!
                Wow!!

I'm gonna be president!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yeah..these damn hypocrites...I was in Jamaica last week and people were even awaking the ghost of a dead teenager....raped and killed...Jamaica ent easy!

Comment

not even dots yuh can connect..

Sad.

Comment

not even dots yuh can connect..

Sad.
                      Rear Admiral.....Just call me President

Comment

Working...
                      X