• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    Yes Mr. "my standards too high"....

When it suit yuh...

LOL !!
    you got it right this time... I do wear suits on occasion.... you're making progress.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Mi tell yuh fi duh some remedial work on your English Comprehension... it is very poor.

Comment

Mi tell yuh fi duh some remedial work on your English Comprehension... it is very poor.
        When you learn how to spell apparently correctly, (not apparantly!) after about a year of my multiple corrections, I'll consider your thoughtful offer.

While you're at work on your spelling, kindly advise Jamaica Trade & Investment to edit their website to delete any references to Jamaica's recent & impressive expansion in hotel rooms.

Apparently, they are promoting falsehoods.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

pity you do not understand which is more essential...

The brain does not even need most of the letters to be in correct order to 'read' a word..

Discerning the meaning and context is the difference between ignorance and compehension..

You still believe that I work for the Govt.. after almost a year.. astounding ignorance... but at least you can spell.. apparantly..

LOL !!

Comment

pity you do not understand which is more essential...

The brain does not even need most of the letters to be in correct order to 'read' a word..

Discerning the meaning and context is the difference between ignorance and compehension..

You still believe that I work for the Govt.. after almost a year.. astounding ignorance... but at least you can spell.. apparantly..

LOL !!
            Mr JFLAG in your own words you were "working hard for the new government". You chose to make your work status public information.... now you seek to deny it.

Don't disavow your public service... now.... the trough awaits you.

Comment

Lying appears to be you MO..

Sad.

Comment

Lying appears to be you MO..

Sad.
                I am quoting you exactly Mr JFLAG. you claimed you were " busy working hard for the new government".
                You even reposted the quote yourself recently!!

When does working for the government mean one doesn't work for the government? Ans: When Maudib says so.
                Seldom have I seen someone so foolishly undermine his own claims.

You want to try some silly Clintonesque word play.... this fools no one... except yourself.

Comment

You are not quoting me exactly you liar.

In fact you are leaving out critical pieces of my statement... I understand why...

It is silly to try and misquote and lie when the text is there for all to see.

I have never told you who I was working for.. only what I was working ON.

"I am working hard on new solar technology for the World"

How do you interpret that statement ? I am consultant in the employ of the World ??

How exactly is that check signed... 'The World'..

LOL !! You have attained new heights of idiocy DonUno.

Comment

You are not quoting me exactly you liar.

In fact you are leaving out critical pieces of my statement... I understand why...

It is silly to try and misquote and lie when the text is there for all to see.

I have never told you who I was working for.. only what I was working ON.

"I am working hard on new solar technology for the World"

How do you interpret that statement ? I am consultant in the employ of the World ??

How exactly is that check signed... 'The World'..

LOL !! You have attained new heights of idiocy DonUno.
                    You nincompoop!!

You said you are working on some policy (probably worthless given the lack of any worthwhile new policies) FOR the government.

Who cares about the details... you could be a (un)civil servant or on some other type of employment arrangement... the details are irrelevant to me.

If you are working for the government JFLAgist, it means to that extent your compensation is dependent on taxpayers... whether directly to you or indirectly contracted through some third party.

Now I suggest you get back to work.... the public trough awaits.

Comment

Digging yourself a deeper hole... if that is possible.. now you are presuming to know terms ..

What information are you using to determine that my 'compensation' is dependent on taxpayers ?

You should get a tattoo..

"Don1: He who knows not and knows not he knows not"

LOL !

Comment

Digging yourself a deeper hole... if that is possible.. now you are presuming to know terms ..

What information are you using to determine that my 'compensation' is dependent on taxpayers ?

You should get a tattoo..

"Don1: He who knows not and knows not he knows not"

LOL !
                        OK JFlagist.. I'm bored with this non issue issue... going around in circles.

I'll leave you to your fantasies.

Maybe you could now spend more time on a public campaign for your most heartfelt issue... freeing up ba##y man.

Comment

That's more like it.. stick to infantile retorts.. anything else will be exceeding your capacity and you just end up looking foolish...

Here is another suggestion for your tattoo:

"A little knowledge is a bad thing"

Comment

Working...
                          X