No announcement yet.

New Yorkers!! Or should I say, Jamaicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes I think he did an ok job but looking back at what is happening now, as a former wall street man he should have expected it.

They sold us the fact that NYC had become the financial capital of the world and made the NY economy totally dependent upon Wall Street and because of that the state is suffering badly now, so I have to question his leadership as he must have known the crooks were involved.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      yes I think he did an ok job but looking back at what is happening now, as a former wall street man he should have expected it.

They sold us the fact that NYC had become the financial capital of the world and made the NY economy totally dependent upon Wall Street and because of that the state is suffering badly now, so I have to question his leadership as he must have known the crooks were involved.
      Come on now! How in the name of anything sane you gonna issue any blame at Bloomberg for the current crisis? The man busy a run the city, not auditing Wall Street firms.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well the fact that he lacks vision is not exactly a newsflash is it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

geez! lighten up, lazie! gosh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Was thinking the same thing! Look like the recession/depression a get the better of Lazie!

I guess the pun was neither intended nor appreciated!
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
            X