New Yorkers!! Or should I say, Jamaicans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yorkers!! Or should I say, Jamaicans

living in New York, what unuh affi say bout Gov. Patterson todate?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

highlight we nuh.

Wha happen to the gov?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      highlight we nuh.

Wha happen to the gov?
      From my side a the river it waan appear him lack the vision to steer New York through this economic crisis, but me deh pon the wrong side ... thats why I'd like to hear the view of New Yorkers.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well it looks like Saturday Night Live a tek a set pon him. The "Gov" gave an update after the Senate appointment.
        http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...terson/981362/
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

very funny, Lazie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
            Well it looks like Saturday Night Live a tek a set pon him. The "Gov" gave an update after the Senate appointment.
            http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Li...terson/981362/
            Funny! But seriously, I'm yet to hear his take on Bloomberg pushing for a 3rd term.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              very funny, Lazie!
              Whats the problem now Mosiah?

Comment

All these Democratic Governors are obsessed with raising taxes and dem need fi cut more spending. Demand unions employees tek a 10% pay cut, and require dem fi pay more fi health insurance etc....etc...
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Well what about the republican ones eg. Arnie out in Cali?

The fact is when bad leadership was going on and everybody was worshipping Wall Street only the prostitute buying man was on the ball. The republican said he was too hard on them. Now we see what they have done. A wonder if Scaly deh bout?

Long Live Elliot Spitzer, you would get mi and Bricktop vote anyday

What is falling on Spitzer now is falling on all these states. I will have to hear what he is doing.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    All these Democratic Governors are obsessed with raising taxes and dem need fi cut more spending. Demand unions employees tek a 10% pay cut, and require dem fi pay more fi health insurance etc....etc...
                    Sorry! We have a difference of opinion there. For year many unions have requested lower increases compared to the private sector for better health benefits, suh why all of a sudden now their health benefits should be targeted? 10% pay cut? Many state workers do not get bonuses like the fat cats in the P.S. When yuh cut John Tom's pay by 10% how is that going to affect him paying his mortage? Chances are yuh pushing another family into foreclosure.

The people who should be taking cuts are those like the Gov and those who work at the state capital, the mayors etc. The other night on the news, a city manager was justifying the huge increase in property tax in a NJ town, but we all can bet where his salary range is.

Comment

...him lack the vision...
                      not nice!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

how about lack "foresight"

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          not nice!
                          Yuh cannot be serious! Suh next year's election his opponents cannot say anything about vision? This morning 2 coworkers and I were discussing Bloomberg pushing for a 3rd term and one said he is the best person to lead them out of the crisis. What about the Gov?

Comment

Bloomberg is highly overated.

What did he do to save NY from his buddies on Wall Street?

Where was his vision to avoid this crisis?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Bloomberg is highly overated.

What did he do to save NY from his buddies on Wall Street?

Where was his vision to avoid this crisis?
                              Well, I think he did a good job as a mayor, suh mi nuh know bout the over-rated part. However, the law say a mayor must serve 2 terms and him push fi a 3rd and the idiots all agree. Why dem never give Gulliani a 3rd term then? Rathid ... why wasn't Bush given a 3rd term?

Comment

Working...
                              X