RIP Marc Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Marc Stewart

Marc Stewart CEO of Island Coast Entertainment, one of Atlanta's top reggae concert and entertainment promotion companies, was found dead in his vehicle last night in Atlanta. He promoted and/or marketed shows by artists ranging from Beres Hammond to Beenieman. Not a lot of details are available as yet but homicide is suspected. He is survived by a 2 year old daughter. RIP.
    Last edited by Runawaybay; February 15, 2009, 10:45 PM.

Yeah RIP Marc Stewart. He was missing for a few days and they were trying to locate him.

Sad story.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

This is an interesting media case.
      It was all over the Jamaican Atlanta media that Mark was missing, over the airwaves people were asking for people to come foward.

Last night on the major newscast in Atlanta there was a very good coverage on it. They said that he was of Jamaican orgin and a caribbean promoter. They interviewed his wife and friends who did a very good job and they showed a piece of one of his production which was suppose to be running and said the people were out to support the family instead of the show.

Atlanta has lost one a talent, I didn't know him but the body of work in there.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah He was a good yute.

Comment

Working...
        X