No announcement yet.

Stanford the Hurry Come Up getting his Comeuppance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't understand the subject line... 'Hurry Come up' ?

Comment

new money Ben, juss like
      how di Olint peeple dem git up next mawnin an dem is multi millionaire.
      Sailing di cays, driving range rover sport edition etc

Comment

Look like Stanford is in BIG trouble...

SEC charges Stanford with 'massive' fraud

WASHINGTON – Federal regulators are charging R. Allen Stanford and three of his companies with a "massive" fraud that centered around high-interest-rate CDs.

The Securities and Exchange Commission's complaint, filed in federal court in Dallas, alleges that Stanford International Bank sold about $8 billion of so-called certificates of deposit to investors by promising "improbable and unsubstantiated high interest rates."

The rates allegedly allowed the bank to achieve double-digit returns on its investments for the past 15 years. U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor entered a temporary restraining order and froze Stanford's assets.

The SEC's outgoing enforcement chief Linda Chatman Thomsen says Stanford and his family and friends "perpetrated a massive fraud based on false promises and fabricated historical return data to prey on investors."
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

mi read a report saying that he was arrested.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

...the youth today are much more interested in soccer and basketball.
            Tell HL dat fi mi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is which part you did deh? Me done campaign against West Indies from long time pon dis Forum. It makes no sense to continue with this vestige of colonialism.

If the islands competed by themselves, the strength of each coungry would improve. And if it doesn't, too bad!

And as for those countries that say they are too small to compete, whose problem is that? They do it in football and other sports, so...

All now Exile and Gamma have mi up fi it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I can see you paying to watch Antigua VS Zambia at Sabina Park..

LOL !!

Comment

Now, why would they play at Sabina Park?

And why would I pay to watch cricket, irregardless (sic) of whose (sic) playing?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The B-League World Cup.. that is as far as it would get in terms of your new 'West Indian' post colonialism model..

LOL !

Comment

I read di same ting, he also surrendered his passport.

No more Antiguan vacation fi him. He is surely going to miss those big rump Antiguan women.
                      Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
                      Mitty

Comment

and if that's the case, then...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well, at least you are a man of principal. LoL

Comment

him surrender ONE passport...yuh know seh him must have more than one!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X