Who are those idiots at Anbell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are those idiots at Anbell

Saturday morning I woke up and my DSL is down, I was on my way to a trcak meet in Santa Cruz so I did not have time to call but when I got back after 9:00pm and saw it was done and did all my doagnostic checks and nothing came up, I realised Anbell had once again cut off my connection even though I paid the damn bill on time.

They do it every other month or so...and most times they dont even apologise.

For the life of me I cant figure out why a company that works in IT cant even get their billing system on line- every time i go to pay my bill they have to call the head office to find my name.

But this time it was worst..Sunday afternoon I call and some grade school drop out took the call...brainiac informed me that my connection (paid on January 23rd) was cut off because I did not pay all the bill. Seems I stiffed them all of J$60.

I tried patiently (coming form church) to explain to the retard that when I went to pay the bill, they guy with a million tattoos, called up the account and too it off my card and so I cant be punished for their ertror which I will try my best to starve myself a few days to pay off the massive amount of $60.

Home boy was however insisting that since I had not paid the full amount the system had cut off the connection, that was when I lost it and sold him a few yards of cloth...he hung up on me!

I called him back and not only made him apologise but also to put on back my connection and warned him I was going to report him as high up the chain as I could as well.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

You do that, Sickko! Sick a di incompetence.

Isn't there some "law" about cutting these services over the weekend when people woud not be able to fix the problem most times?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Brainiac said it was the computer that did it..the same flipping computer that could not see that I had in fact paid my bill on time for the past three years
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I love this very Jamaican story!

...coming from church......

..then dealing with Customer Disservice leads to...

...a few yards of "cloth"

LOL!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X