People, please watch this ad from PETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People, please watch this ad from PETA

and tell me whats controversial about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nYSL23ou3M
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well no meat, not even dark meat. The ad looks good to me but yuh will neva see it pon your fav channel, Fox News.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      Well no meat, not even dark meat. The ad looks good to me but yuh will neva see it pon your fav channel, Fox News.
      Foxnews? How about NBC?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

If PETA has USD $3 million to spend on a Super Bowl commercial, they can start donating to local shelters.

PETA - Donating money to animal rights terrorists.

PETA - Threatening to introduce "mad cow disease" into the USA at the World Dairy Expo in Madison, Wisconsin

"It would be nice if we could blow up all the banks and fast food restaurants" - Bruce Freidrich, PETA

Comment

Donate money to PETA so they can approach your young child at school and give them pictures of bloody chickens marked with the phrase "YOUR MOMMY KILLS ANIMALS! "

Comment

Working...
          X