Strange, there were those who were quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange, there were those who were quick

to condemn James Robertson for what he did. Some even attempted to give the impression he may be twisting the truth. Suh how come no one naah say nothing bout the orders given by the judge yesterday?

When mi call unuh hypocrite ... unuh nuh fi vex.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

what was the order.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      what was the order.
      After hearing that there are audiorecording involving St. Thomas' beloved JCF members in acts of corruption, which supports the claims by the gunman, the judge ordered that the gunman be transferred from the Constant Spring lock up to the Horizon Remand Center.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

thanks
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X