Lunch today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch today

One medium sized pineapple, three large naseberries, three ripe bananas. two tangerines and a papaya all washed won with a large Grace coconut water (con pulpa)
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Me and shrimp and rice & peas

When you coming back to America, smuggle some naseberries and sweet sop for me - I'll be your fren for life
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

You would have to have spoilt it with your Grace product. Coconut tree nuh grow a Bay nuh more?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

as you talk bout smuggling fruits...I did it a few times last year (lawd a 'ope INS people nat reading this) but IO took in stuff like mangoes, Jamaican apples (cant spell the name) but it was the naseberries that caused the fight in the house as they had not seen it in years as it is not available in the US.

On one of the later trips I managed to bring in soem sugar cane but they seemed to be onto me and from I stepped off the plane they kept asking me if I had any fruit in the my bag, every wehere I went so i decided not to push my luck.

I also saw where they can fine you up to US$200 per fruit.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

You really shouldn't though, Sickko. If dem want dem tings deh dat badly, mek dem come a Jamaica fi dem!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh suppose to sh*t well later wid all dem fibres....
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

a nuh everybaddy can jump pon plane come a Jamaica fe one naseberry(sp). Now 2 nice big juicy East Indian mango now.... a person haffi consider it.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Damn skippy...Prunes have nothing on this...LOL
                Che Guevara.

Comment

regular, Jangle, the term is "regular".

Geez! Den yuh tun round call people country bumpkin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sarry, "Yuh suppose to 'regular' well later wid all dem fibres...."

Comment

LOL!
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Mosiah - don't throw yuh wud pon me!

Sickko - I found naseberries in Montreal 3 years ago and brought back 2 to the US. They were quite delicious.
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                          Mosiah - don't throw yuh wud pon me!

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                          Sickko - I found naseberries in Montreal 3 years ago and brought back 2 to the US. They were quite delicious.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X