Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaican stone advisory

Published on: 1/24/09.
    'STONED' TO DEATH. Jamaican Stone is said to be used by men to enhance sexual performance but it has proven fatal for some men, leading the Ministry of Health to issue an advisory against it. (Picture by Cherie Pitt)

The Nation Newspaper
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

"The stone that the builder refused will always be the head cornerstone. - Ja Proverb"

Funny as hell!

So, where is the advisory itself?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I took that clip from The Nation Newspaper of Barbados. The Ministry of Health website is out of date and does not publish any advisories.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

So, the stone is...indigenous to Jamaica? Mi did tink seh a China it come from, like all di odda tings dem.

Is what it mek outta? And don't tell mi "stone"!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not sure whey the stone come from, but methinks the "Chinee Brush" from China. Chinee Brush should be used with extreme caution, that's what I have heard from dem people.

Comment

Barbados Ministry of Health Warning

Ministry issues aphrodisiac warning

THE Ministry of Health is warning members of the public against the use of an aphrodisiac known as "Stone", which can cause death when ingested. It contains chemicals which disrupt the normal rhythm of the heart.
            The product, which is also called "Jamaican Stone", "Love Stone", "Black Stone" or "Chinese Rock", is made from toad venom and plant extracts. Stone is also known to be extremely harmful when used on the skin.
            The Health Ministry is also advising the public not to use the product known as the "Coffin", since this also has direct effects on the heart. In addition, there is no safe way to use these products.
            Persons who may have obtained "Stone" or "Coffin" should immediately stop using them. (BGIS)

Comment

But wha di? Bajan dem nuh have nuh sense? Stone is used as a topical solution it should not be ingested

Comment

Well, it's quite possible that someone is using it topicaly while another is "ingesting"!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Well, it's quite possible that someone is using it topicaly while another is "ingesting"!
                  A wha kinda vulgarity yuh implying on the board? Mine Historian call fi yuh banning

Comment

stone solid lika rock
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Just have a stoned soul picnic
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        But wha di? Bajan dem nuh have nuh sense? Stone is used as a topical solution it should not be ingested
                        Dem neva hear the song "stone pon me b...y head". If dem neva give Jamaicans such a hard time dem woulda know. Serve dem right.

Comment

Shopkeepah.

Gimme one bokkle ah smiling face...
                          Peter R

Comment

I cant help but wonder if this isnt a conspiracy by the big pharmaceuticals fi get man fi stop use the tried and true legacy solutions. Just like how dem have young pickney a eat french fries and burger instead a eat yam, banana and curry chicken.

Man no fi go a no pharmacy. Just go a market or down a di corner shop and hold some brush or one stone.
                            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                              Not sure whey the stone come from, but methinks the "Chinee Brush" from China. Chinee Brush should be used with extreme caution, that's what I have heard from dem people.
                              Main ingredient is tree sap...they claim the tree is indigenous to Jamaica...

Comment

Working...
                              X