X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better dan McDonald!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well me eat KFC. it plain as day. no smaddy name nuh hinna it.

Comment

Weh yuh know bout Dunrobin and mrs. Fraser? Nuh country yuh beng come fram?

"... walk/patrol around the school with the security guards and their big german shepard dogs." - are you for real? What kinda school was/is that?"

Trust me, Calabar will never see that type of discipline again.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh like di Colonel's secret spices, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Please! Me is Dunrobin foundation, along with Stephen Francis, Franno.

When I was there, Mr. Pusey was the principal and Mrs. Fraser taught there. Her sister-in-law, Ms. Fraser, taught at Munro and then Campion, hence Gamma also knows her.

Most of my Dunrobin classmates went to C-Bar. I lived just across the road from C-Bar, almost, in Ziadie Gardens.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo - what is Mr. Pusey's first name - Is it Spencer?
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

That does not sound familiar. Can't recall just now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well did he have a daughter named Yvette or a son named Leighton (who is now a Judge?). Pusey is not such a common surname. I had a Pusey in my class and a teacher from Hinglan ask her - what is your name "Pusey" or P-u-s-s-y & and the whole class went wild wid laughter
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Small world eeh... I also lived in Zadie Gardens...or beside Zadie Gardens on Hugh Miller Drive. So how yuh always gwaan like a country bumpkin soh when a "Town" yuh born and grow?
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Den mi nuh wear shoes? Mi just chat bad! Cho man!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Puseys (his wife taught there too) had two children at the school, if memory serves me right. Can't remember their names, but Leighton sounds kinda familiar.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem other countryman dem need fe kick yuh outta dem club for faking the dialect.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            The Puseys (his wife taught there too) had two children at the school, if memory serves me right. Can't remember their names, but Leighton sounds kinda familiar.

Is the same Pusey - Spencer J; his wife was also a teacher!
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Okay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X