Bush did some good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Mi curious, were you blocked by George as you attempted to court one of his daughters?

For what? When I want alcohol I go to the liquor store!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the caribbean(especially Jamaicans) need to to start lobby and be active like the Isrealis and Cuban in the US.

We should have boycotted Chiqita Banana, and stand up in principle when we have a problem.

yes it seems like Regonomics, but the reality is we need to start stand up for ourselves. Produce more and grow, invest in small businesses and be more productive or else we will always be waiting for trickle down effect. The US right now can't afford to give much as they are tied down in Iraq wasting billions.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I really believe that Bush believed he was doing some good , even scarier is that he actualy tried.

This man Bush i have pity for .

Bushism - in ability to communicate effectively.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Rice and Powell are exceptional talents...too bad their ex-boss is an idiot. Powell woke up and smelled the coffee while Rice like she got drunk with power and prestige...shows that power and position can corrupt your integrity...pity!
          Peter R

Comment

Rice is the ultimate mercenary.
            "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Warmington said in parliament this week that the US had no strategic interest in the caribbean so we can fool ourselves.

That is a good thing , just imagined if they did ? look at all where they have shown interest or have interest .

Its best we stay under the radar and figure it out for ourselves before they realise we have something of interest they want.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL

Comment

True!

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    What good are competent officials (even black skinned ones) when they execute corrupt and rotten policies?

Because of the glaring policy failures, Powell and Rice ended their tenures much diminished in standing, despite their skills.
                    That doesn't take away from the fact that he appointed Rice, Powell and Gonzalez in his cabinet.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Warmington?! A who dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

portia cousin?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

portia?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nuh sorry fi maaga dawg.

Him and his cronies have fat pockets.

I shudder to think that that "thing" was president of the USA.

Comment

sorry nanny p or sistah p....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X