Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyonce - At last!

http://music.aol.com/video/at-last-a...eyonce/2322026
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

i used to like that song.....lou rawls version is one of my faves

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      i used to like that song.....lou rawls version is one of my faves
      Sing it fi me Gamma
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

at laaaast....

how mi doing suh far?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Just great! Thanks!

Next!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

forget u simon!!!! #$$&%^%^!! you don't know real talent when you see it!! i'm gonna a be big star anyway without all y'all you just watch...y'all are gonna BEG me to come back you'll see!

&$&%^$^@!@^@!!!!!

Comment

Nothing like the Etta James original for me
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

Beyonce cannot sing , dance yes , Leave that to Alicia Keys.Most of hetr songs are repetitive 2 liners .
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  Beyonce cannot sing , dance yes , Leave that to Alicia Keys.Most of hetr songs are repetitive 2 liners .
                  Like that silly song she sings - "all the single ladies" or some crap
                  Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

But...dang she look good!
                    Peter R

Comment

not any better than most.....marketing...bwoy i tell yuh....

Comment

I wouldn't say she cannot sing though. She is a decent singer, not great but decent. I agree her songs are generally lightweight.

I thought she did a good enough job with the song at the inauguration ball. I expect that the video of her singing while the Obamas danced will be one of the highlights of that historic day 50 years from now.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is she the female version of Ricky Martin?...I wont say she cant sing but her songs are shallow and cater to people with short attention span
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

No she is better than Ricky Martin.

She have good a Punchline everytime

She has mastered the art of making the hit. She isolate and represent the women in most of her hit songs.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Mary J Blige was way ahead of her in isolating the woman in her songs and with better songs too...
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X