Extortion problem in Spanish Town bus parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extortion problem in Spanish Town bus parks

needs to be addressed ASAP. Heard Cliff Hughes and his cohost interview a bus man who explained how the extortion racket run. The funny thing is the evening before the top police man in Spanish Town was on the same program saying that the extortion issue was under control.

Busman reach the bus park 4:00 am, pay dem money (extortion, cess etc), join the line while there are other buses that just skip to the front of the line load and gone. When Cliff asked who owned those buses .... Bulby. Damn!

Imagine a busman affi a pay $250 per trip? Then, at one bus park is the One Order Gang and at another its the Clansman. When asked what if yuh don't pay, the driver said, yuh simply get 3. Apparently 3 mean death? Something needs to be done.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Something needs to be done.
    Understatement of the young year!

Nuh one police from St. Catherine promise to wipe out extortion dis year or someting like dat?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

spanish town and downtown a di two original extortion capital at the bus park.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Who a go mash up the extortion racket, the police? When dem deh pon the payroll of the gangs. Joke ting!
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          Who a go mash up the extortion racket, the police? When dem deh pon the payroll of the gangs. Joke ting!
          Wha yuh sey? Issue a Blackwater contract?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dem fi rotate the cops dem from the high extortion areas and bring in some new cops and set dem pon the gangs before dem can get corrupted. Yuh know sey any attempt to clamp down pon the gangs will be met with extreme violence since dem ago waan protect dem cash flow.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
              Dem fi rotate the cops dem from the high extortion areas and bring in some new cops and set dem pon the gangs before dem can get corrupted. Yuh know sey any attempt to clamp down pon the gangs will be met with extreme violence since dem ago waan protect dem cash flow.
              Bring in new cops from where? The gangs have "expanded" to Clarendon, Manchester, St. Ann to name a few. Mi seh, have new people start applying for jobs as police, put in a 3 day state of emergency and leggo the soldiers pon the road ... then phase out the JCF and bring in the new entity.

Comment

When drug use to run a Portland them transfer 25 new cop and mi say to me brethren a Portland say good move by the commish. Me brethren say them a send 25 more come get rich so I don't know if just transfer alone a go do it bass.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X