No announcement yet.

World Bank grants big loan for debt control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offering no excuses....i still say they need more time to see if their plans bear fruit. btw did you expect a sudden line of demarcation? the juggernauts that represent crime, corruption and mismanagement were in full flight with much momentum so the spillover was inevitable.

let us say we gave 4 year grace period to the former government....we continued with them for 14 more!!!!

anyway, in my opinion he has by the next election for us to see the fruit of their labour. As karl seh...dog ketch cyar...now what?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Trust me if by next year there are not some impovement inna certain areas them a go call mi pnp.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        offering no excuses....i still say they need more time to see if their plans bear fruit. btw did you expect a sudden line of demarcation? the juggernauts that represent crime, corruption and mismanagement were in full flight with much momentum so the spillover was inevitable.

let us say we gave 4 year grace period to the former government....we continued with them for 14 more!!!!

anyway, in my opinion he has by the next election for us to see the fruit of their labour. As karl seh...dog ketch cyar...now what?!!

I see... so what's happening now is spillover from the past administration. And if/when things get worse... will that also be spillover?

I guess you see signs of a turnaround despite this unfortunate spillover?

Since I had no expectation of anything different from the current set of misleaders.. I won't be disappointed.
        You... with your hopes... will have my sympathy when the grace period is over and Jamaica is in the same or worse shape.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Trust me if by next year there are not some impovement inna certain areas them a go call mi pnp.

Problem is.... the PNP has no viable solutions.... just more of the same crap.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

as me say them a go call me pnp.

i am not associated with either group but I call for their head after 2.5 years and nothing change.

Both the PNP and JLP can be viable entities but they have to get rid of the dead weight. When you call fi head you are automatically upon the opposition as there is no room in either party for critical thinking so i bear label.

The fact is any party can have 5% growth annually is my party. Any party that can cut crime and the debt substantially is my PARTY.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              as me say them a go call me pnp.

i am not associated with either group but I call for their head after 2.5 years and nothing change.

Both the PNP and JLP can be viable entities but they have to get rid of the dead weight. When you call fi head you are automatically upon the opposition as there is no room in either party for critical thinking so i bear label.

The fact is any party can have 5% growth annually is my party. Any party that can cut crime and the debt substantially is my PARTY.

That sounds good.

However neither of those parties appear capable of that... they need a fundamental shift in how they operate... and the will & ability to actively work with the other side.

Just getting rid of dead weight by itself is not gonna cut it.

Comment

Well some people working togather but the dead weight make it seems like the are not.

Worst than that is the people who have just individual agendas. i was talking to a 'big" PNP friend of mine who is doing some farming and he told me about a committee set up by the current minister of Agriculture to improve certain farming. There was one person on the committee who was against the agenda because it would affect certain imports that he has been involved in and imagine that person is suppose to represent farmers.

Comment

World Bank grants big loan for debt control

Is that statment an example of an oxymoron

Big loan ......

Debt control .......

We are in serious times

Comment

Working...
                  X