X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guh deh new GG

EDITORIAL CARTOON

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

yuh si di tan lines?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

that's what that is? I thought the talcum powder was badly applied. in each case!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

...and here i am thinking it was 'bleach lines'. (--cho-)
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

a dime short and a day late...SURELY you must be used to that by now!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

HL

Comment

yup!

Comment

...have a few minutes to burn...thought you would have indulged me a bit more...

i think you are gettin' ole...

HL

Comment

mi ole long time..... and getting older, you?

Comment

me?....gettin' better!!!

seriously contemplating running another marathon...

HL

Comment

heheheheheh........AND older....

Comment

I guess yuh nevah did see the 'curious of Benjamin Button...'

HL

Comment

"curious case" maybe? ah i see ...well once yuh bring in the fantasy world mi si whey yuh a come from!

Comment

Working...
                          X