Sass, it appears the advertising blitz is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sass, it appears the advertising blitz is

the way to go as you indicated before. This morning before reluctantly crawling out of bed I saw ads from Mexico, Barbados, Aruba and for the first time Panama.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

right now Sandals big inna the market a advertise 55% price cut.

Bartlett need fi get some slack. See the jazz fest cork already, all Hotels in mobay sell out.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      right now Sandals big inna the market a advertise 55% price cut.

Bartlett need fi get some slack. See the jazz fest cork already, all Hotels in mobay sell out.
      Regarding Jazz Fest! Heard Dennis Morrison saying that its mostly locals that attend it. I'm wonder how much truth is in that and how much tourists actually fly down for the event.

I've seen ads on BETJ for Jazz & Blues in St. Lucia, Cayman etc, but I haven't seen an ad for the one we're hosting.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well them say is a lot of local but if them buy out the hotel room it is fine. Many are jamaicans living overseas.

There is a good amount of visitors from Florida and other place who get a quick week down. I heard some analysts saw normally without the Jazz fest that is a very slow week.

It will be interesting to get the january numbers.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You think Dennis Morrisson was going to say anything different.
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
            You think Dennis Morrisson was going to say anything different.
            Well, I took that into consideration, but cannot disregard it until I hear otherwise.

The problem I'm starting to have with Real Business is everything being discussed the guest is from the Opposition or someone very much in league with them. They were saying how the loan secured from the WB, IDB etc will not come through, only from the institutions' reps in Jamaica to come on the program and say something completely different.

Comment

Saw the Spanish hotels advertising on CNBC. Them man deh make sure them put everything right beside Sanadals. LOL.

Comment

Working...
              X