Gamma, Baddaz, any music enthusiast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamma, Baddaz, any music enthusiast

Who did the original for this tune? Not a test ... I seriously need to know as I cannot find it anywhere.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

can't youtube yah now.

What chune is it?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      can't youtube yah now.

What chune is it?

We all need love, I swear its true.

First verse started;

I was just a lonely man
      With my suitcase in my hand.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

have you ever considered that it might be an original, as weird as that sounds given the history of the group?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I know the tune beautiful song. 2nd verse goes: All god's children me and you.
          Can't remember but it's in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            have you ever considered that it might be an original, as weird as that sounds given the history of the group?
            No ... there is a disco version.

Comment

i believe it is an original, that video was the "euro dance" remix. there is also a radio edit single and that might be the disco version you are referring to.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i believe it is an original, that video was the "euro dance" remix. there is also a radio edit single and that might be the disco version you are referring to.
                Well, the voice sound much different to me. Will check out other versions from Double You!

Comment

any luck?

Comment

any luck?
                    No! The disco version was done by someone different. I recall a DJ on FAME, either KArl Hitman MArshall or Captain Colin Hinds saying the singer died shortly after recording the song.

Someone on the forum once named the singer .. if Baddaz nuh know then I'm thinking it may have been Courtney!

Comment

that is a real mystery now..... let me know what you find out.

Comment

that is a real mystery now..... let me know what you find out.
                        Kool!!

Comment

Working...
                        X