Joe the Plumber: Ban media from war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe the Plumber: Ban media from war

(CNN) – ‘Joe the Plumber’ Wurzelbacher told a group of journalists covering the conflict in Israel and Gaza that he didn’t think the media should be allowed to report on war.
    “I think media should be abolished from, you know, reporting,” Wurzelbacher said. “You know, war is hell. And if you’re gonna sit there and say, ‘well, look at this atrocity,’ well you don’t know the whole story behind it half the time, so I think the media should have no business in it.”
    Wurzelbacher arrived in Israel on Sunday to start a 10-day assignment for pjtv.com, a Web site run by the conservative media outlet Pajamas Media. The plumber-turned-foreign correspondent said he wanted to cover Israel’s side of the conflict, because he thought the media was slanting the story to make it look like “Israel’s being bad.”
    In his first day as a reporter, Wurzelbacher described the hardships of daily life in the southern Israeli town of Sderot.
    “I’m sure they’re taking quick showers, I know I would,” Wurzelbacher said. “So you can’t plan your day, you can’t take a picnic.“
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Shouldn't he now be called Joe the Reporter? By the way .. this clown is saying the media should be banned from the war ... why is he over there again? Some people nuh know when dem 15 minutes up.
    Last edited by Lazie; January 12, 2009, 04:03 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

American media for ya!

What a load of crap!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
      X