DHL customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHL customer service

I usually had to had DHL do some pickup and they had some customer service in Ja.

Now them lay off most of their workers and seems to be doing limited shipping in the US I wonder if their workers in Ja still standing. I use to chat with one and two a them from time to time.

Also very interesting, I called dell recently and they were advertising that for 2 dollars more you can get American "experts" to help you. I wonder if this is the new trend for these companies?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

American experts? HA!

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll put up with that Indian accent. I can't imagine the "American expert" knowing more about computers than the Indian.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Believe me. I had an experience with an American Dell "expert". Di man had me on the phone for 2 hours and couldn't fix the problem until he said "Well 'm sorry but I have work to do". Silly me thinking that helping a customer was his work. Anyway to make a long story short I did some troubleshooting on my own and figured out the memory module was bad. I have never used customer support for a computer since

Comment

My first question for them - Where in India are you? If not India - dial tone!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          My first question for them - Where in India are you? If not India - dial tone!
          You don't even have to ask cause dem gi yuh some cliche American name like Bob, or Jake, or Bill. Mi dead wit laugh more time.

Comment

them have experts in America but trust me you have fi buy the "GOLD SERVICE" fi that.

I use to use the GOLD Services for servers and they would work with you and even remote in to see the problem.

On the regular PC services it nuh make no sense because all them a do is read from a script as to what the problem can be. It is easier to play dumb and let them send somebody out to fix it, then that is a whole new case again.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

DHL domestic services have been taken over by UPS. DHL Express services will be dissolved soon...

There has been a stead influx of DHL customers coming to our location for service.

We have had no bad experiences with customers shipping to any part of the world including Jamaica. Our customer service reps. are the very best!!!

I recommend you switch to UPS.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                DHL domestic services have been taken over by UPS. DHL Express services will be dissolved soon...

There has been a stead influx of DHL customers coming to our location for service.

We have had no bad experiences with customers shipping to any part of the world including Jamaica. Our customer service reps. are the very best!!!

I recommend you switch to UPS.
                No advertising on the board and don't tell me yuh wear dem tight brown shorts either

Comment

The drivers and workers (at the hub) wear brown.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yikes! Are you saying you wear tight shorts of another colour!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      Yikes! Are you saying you wear tight shorts of another colour!?!

Yes, black, green & gold You got a problem wid dat
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Comment

Anyway, UPS & Fed Ex will be merging soon

& the new company will be called FED UP
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Comment

If you bought your Dell through the internet and had it delivered here in Jamaica, they have you on the Latin American network and they guys you would talk to are in Panama...they are not so bad
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X