Hillary loves ja?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary loves ja?

For a small country, Jamaica gets many high-profile visitors. Although the last presidential visit was Ronald Reagan's, I don't know how you will get another one given the size of the entourage that accompanies him. Maybe it will happen, but I know that Senator Hillary Clinton loves Jamaica and was here two years ago, so I would not be surprised if you had a visit from the next secretary of state.

From the US Ambassador

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ews/news4.html
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    For a small country, Jamaica gets many high-profile visitors.
    Indeed we do. In addition to Hillary, the daughters of the outgoing president also visited Jamaica a few years ago. Then there are the countless numbers whose visits are private and do not make media front page. For example, every time I listen to Celine Dion's "Treat Her Like a Lady" (featuring Diana King), I recall that she and her husband spent a winter in Jamaica.

Other Caribbean countries do get their share of high profile visitors as well. Barbados, the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic immediately come to mind.

Comment

As a man who worked at a five star for over a year and a half i know that so many of them come down there under different names and enjoy themselves.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        As a man who worked at a five star for over a year and a half i know that so many of them come down there under different names and enjoy themselves.

Who were those and what pseudonyms did they use? Were Bugs Bunny or Popeye there?
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Who were those and what pseudonyms did they use? Were Bugs Bunny or Popeye there?
          Don1, I see that you are in a bad mood! Don’t get Assasin mad now (lol)!!

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Don1, I see that you are in a bad mood! Don’t get Assasin mad now (lol)!!

Everyting kriss boss. Assasin nah watch nuh face.
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Brethren nuh worry youself.

Mi know Armond Assante came but nuff a dem come under top secret style, As a worker only thing you will know is that a high profile guest inna certain room and then the rumour start as to who it. only the big man them know exactly who it is but I met my share a diplomats and celebs in them times.

Comment

Picky Picky

Comment

Was that Hotel Round Hill?

Comment

hes under the psuedonyms of john smith and tom strokes

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

no Halfmoon.

Comment

Dying to see what this "love" Haillary has for Jamaica will get Jamaica?
                        Not surprised Reagan was the last, I wonder what a some Latin American countries would say about not getting a visit..
                        Pen and paper, policies need to be changed.

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                        X