Hillary loves ja?

• Hillary loves ja?

For a small country, Jamaica gets many high-profile visitors. Although the last presidential visit was Ronald Reagan's, I don't know how you will get another one given the size of the entourage that accompanies him. Maybe it will happen, but I know that Senator Hillary Clinton loves Jamaica and was here two years ago, so I would not be surprised if you had a visit from the next secretary of state.

From the US Ambassador

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...ews/news4.html

For a small country, Jamaica gets many high-profile visitors.
    Indeed we do. In addition to Hillary, the daughters of the outgoing president also visited Jamaica a few years ago. Then there are the countless numbers whose visits are private and do not make media front page. For example, every time I listen to Celine Dion's "Treat Her Like a Lady" (featuring Diana King), I recall that she and her husband spent a winter in Jamaica.

Other Caribbean countries do get their share of high profile visitors as well. Barbados, the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic immediately come to mind.

As a man who worked at a five star for over a year and a half i know that so many of them come down there under different names and enjoy themselves.

Who were those and what pseudonyms did they use? Were Bugs Bunny or Popeye there?

LOL

Who were those and what pseudonyms did they use? Were Bugs Bunny or Popeye there?
          Don1, I see that you are in a bad mood! Don’t get Assasin mad now (lol)!!

Originally posted by Historian View Post
            Don1, I see that you are in a bad mood! Don’t get Assasin mad now (lol)!!

Everyting kriss boss. Assasin nah watch nuh face.

Brethren nuh worry youself.

Mi know Armond Assante came but nuff a dem come under top secret style, As a worker only thing you will know is that a high profile guest inna certain room and then the rumour start as to who it. only the big man them know exactly who it is but I met my share a diplomats and celebs in them times.

Picky Picky

Was that Hotel Round Hill?

hes under the psuedonyms of john smith and tom strokes

no Halfmoon.

Dying to see what this "love" Haillary has for Jamaica will get Jamaica?
                        Not surprised Reagan was the last, I wonder what a some Latin American countries would say about not getting a visit..
                        Pen and paper, policies need to be changed.