X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA reid accused

Artiste accuses LA Lewis of scamming her

( L - R ) L.A. Lewis, Lady Marsha - CONTRIBUTED

Lady Marsha, an upcoming artiste is accusing popular deejay L.A. Lewis of scamming her of more than $600,000.
    The 25-year-old, who is a former member of the deejay's L.A. Lewis Enterprize, has reported the matter to the Half-Way [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Tree[/color][/color] Police Station.
    In relating her story to THE STAR, she said, "I am from Montego Bay, I came to town with over $3 million, me and the graffiti artiste used to par. I found out he is a liar and I decided to step aside."

Buy a car
    She accused him of consistently lying to her and making promises such as getting her on the Sting show which was not done. She said that she gave him $600,000 to buy a [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]car[/color][/color] but it is being driven by him.
    The [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]singer[/color][/color] said that she wants to highlight Lewis' actions to the public. "Everything he has said is a lie, he doesn't know any queen in England and he is so broke."

Influence of people
    When the STAR contacted Lewis to get his comment, he said: "Marsha come to me as a girl from country, she is my girlfriend okay. She just decide to follow the influence of people and seh she going to break up with me. I am the one who built Marsha, we even just put out a 17-track [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]album[/color][/color] and her song is number 4 on it."
    Lewis added that Marsha had 'violated' the management of the Enterprize. "She nah move right, she mek other people start influencing her and she even go start link with producers who fall below our status. Because of this, I told her to take a leave of absence from the company. And even that day when I told her to leave, I sent home the entire staff because I did not want the embarrassment to show on her."

Fight people
    Lewis commented that he still has hope in this young artiste. "Until this day, I have firm belief in Marsha because I have been giving her first-class treatment. I gave her second in command of a mutimillion-dollar company, she signed all my documents. I just want to tell her that you can't look to fight people who a build you and trust me, I am not shaken by any normal thing," said Lewis. When THE STAR spoke to the policeman investigating the case, he refused to divulge any information as he claimed that it might affect their probe into the matter.
    Last edited by Assasin; January 9, 2009, 03:36 PM.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Yuh aware LA Reid and LA Lewis in two different world when it comes to music right?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Multi-million dollar company? Well if him earn $30,000 US I guess he aint lying
      Last edited by Bricktop; January 9, 2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

sorry Lazie.

Is LA Lewis into music? Mi think a clothes business and graphic art him inna

the two tunes mi hear from him needs alot. Put it this way, Pepe have more chance than him to make it.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          sorry Lazie.

Is LA Lewis into music? Mi think a clothes business and graphic art him inna

the two tunes mi hear from him needs alot. Put it this way, Pepe have more chance than him to make it.
          Never heard any songs from him! Maybe him #1 fan can sing a few of his tunes for us. Anybody see Mosiah?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me is him No. 1 fan??! And not even a autograph mi can get fram him, instead him a put dem pon people wall!?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LA Lewis is a big DJ. Dont get it twisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                LA Lewis is a big DJ. Dont get it twisted.
                Big DJ? Define Big!!! Never heard a tune from him.

Comment

Flood Song

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Okay .. now I FULLY understand why I've never heard any of his tunes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      Big DJ? Define Big!!! Never heard a tune from him.
                      LA Lewis is to music as Robertson is to bad words " wouldnt know how to do it, sounds funny coming out of my mouth, makes others laugh, doesnt do it properly etc"

Comment

if a pop up inna di friday evelin!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                          LA Lewis is to music as Robertson is to bad words " wouldnt know how to do it, sounds funny coming out of my mouth, makes others laugh, doesnt do it properly etc"
                          Oh .. yuh it was pure sarcasm when you said he was a big DJ? Get it now.

Comment

Mosiah, stop tek showoff. When mi go a LA Lewis $36,000 entry fee party, Mosiah was the bouncer. Mi did a beg a bly and him a say, "di boss say no bly".

Comment

a suh di ting did set, mi bass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X