Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt In Gatorade Commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQxidE0LfIc&NR=1

Who was the comedian that sey him nuh have appeal in America?
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      I don't know but whoever he/she is seems to be dodging this thread. Funny because I saw him/her in here for bout 10 minutes earlier
      Last edited by Bricktop; January 8, 2009, 03:35 PM.

Comment

who said that?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

eh hemm
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

well, tell me. who said he had no appeal in America?

I know, yuh better tread carefully.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mo man a tek me on long before you. When mi post about Bolt taking advantage and been a super star man even post it elsewhere fi laugh.

Sometimes it is easier to forget. Good to see Bolt a take advantage

All mi can say is gwwwaaaannnnn Bolt.

Wha happen to Shelly?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Anyway, my posts on Bolt are still on the site. I don't need to rehash my views.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                  mine yuhself?
                  "search" nuh paa-shal!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

This version of the commercial is not shown on American TV. I have seen several versions of the commercial and Bolt does not appear in any of them!
                    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

What are you talking about? I get American TV and I see Bolt on all the Gatorade ads?
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

Whe yuh come from? It was on during NFL playoffs with Bolt front and center.

Comment

a mexican cable him get?

Comment

No habla

Comment

Working...
                            X