RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

music lovers top 10 R&B duet (male & female)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forward!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

By the way, what category would Rupaul fall under? Male or Female? Cause there is a duet with Rupaul and Elton John.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        By the way, what category would Rupaul fall under? Male or Female? Cause there is a duet with Rupaul and Elton John.
        yuh nuh easy at all!!!
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

added to the list
          peaches and herb,
          Ashford and Simpson,
          Marlyn Mchoo and Billy Davis Junior,
          Barbara Striestend and Barry Gibbs
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass you haffi gwaa betta than that. Nmae the songs dem. Anyway Gamma yuh ready?

Here goes:
            Fire - Babyface/Des'ree
            Tonight (I Celebrate my love) - Peabo Bryson (the king of duets)/Roberta Flack
            Where is the Love - Roberta Flack/Donny Hathaway
            Innocent - Alexander O'neil/Cherelle (a little up-tempo)
            Never Knew Love Like This - Alexander O'neil/Cherelle
            Everything I miss at home - Alexander O'neil/Cherelle
            Yeah I know you've got to do some research for those........
            You, Me and He - Mtume (I know they were considered a group, but it was just two of them as lead. Plus it's a classic)
            For Lazie - I Who Have Nothing - The Greatest/Martha Wash (Any Dance/House music lover out there? Gamma do you know Martha Wash?)

Big People Music:

Do you wanna make love - Millie Jackson/Isaac Hayes (My mother had this album)
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dionne Warwich and Burt Bacharach
              Dionne w/ Spinners - Then came you
              Dionne w/ Luther - How many times can we say goodbye

BTW: Dionne & Black Moses did a live performance together - she singing (I Say a Little Prayer for you) and Black Moses singing (By the Time I get to Phoenix).
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

jangle yuh a gwaan good... thank you gamma for this thread... nice... that said, mi nuh si a big chune...

ashford and simpson - is it stil good to ya...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

mi just a give a few offathe topa mi head right now but mi see unnu miss them

Did anybody say Roberta(birdy) flock and Danny Hawathaway
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

do i know martha wash aka martha washington....YES....

mavis stapleshave some duets out there too i think and i would think anything with her must be noteworthy.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i got the singles for dionne and black moses...

Comment

Working...
                      X