RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

music lovers top 10 R&B duet (male & female)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music lovers top 10 R&B duet (male & female)

70's - 80's:

my picks in no particular order....

marvin gaye & tammi terrell - ain't no mountain

bobby womack & patti labelle - love has finally come at last

denise williams & johnny mathis - too much too little too late

dennis edwards & seidah garret - don't look any further

teddy pendergrass & whitney houston - hold me in your arms

roberta flack & donnie hathaway - where is the love?

johnny gill & stacy lattisaw - perfect combination

debra & ronnie laws - very special

ashford & simpson - solid

james ingram & patti austin - baby come to me

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

There are some of yours that I do agree with **

If this World Were Mine - The Greatest & Cheryl Lynn (Get it straight).
    How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye - The Greatest & Dionne Warrick.
    On My own - PAtti LAbelle & Michael McDonald.
    teddy pendergrass & whitney houston - hold me in your arms **
    johnny gill & stacy lattisaw - perfect combination**
    Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - We've Got Tonight (Or we gonna say its country music?
    Babyface & Pebbles - Love Make things Happen.
    Lionel Ritchie & Dianna Ross - Endless Love
    james ingram & patti austin - baby come to me **
    Usher & Monica - Slow Jams.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You a presha me now. Now me haffi go do some research because yuh call out some of the very best. Off the top of me head: Diana Ross and (I think) Lionell Ritchie did one, Secret lovers (was it Atlantic Starr - even though they were a group), Chris Brown and that American Idol chick - a very beautiful song - No Air. Gimme some time.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

that is an admission that you don't know the others?

btw usher was singing in the 80's?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

are you being time specific?
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            that is an admission that you don't know the others?

btw usher was singing in the 80's?

my apologies; didn't see the 70s - 80s part. In that case remove the Usher and add,
            MArviin Gaye/ Tammi Terrell You're All I need to get by.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

70's/80's ......

Comment

Ok Missa Gamma, mek me drop some big chunes pon you:

Very Special - Ronnie Law/Debra Law
                Fire & Desire - Rick James/Teena Marie
                You don't have to Cry - Rene & Angela
                Love Changes - Kashif & Meli'sa Morgan
                Hope we can be together soon - Sharon Paige & Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes
                Set the Night to Music - Roberta Flack/Maxi Preist
                With you I am born again - Billy Preston/Syreeta Wright

Hold dat...... yuh waan more...cause me have more.....

Just a little bit more - Freddie Jackson/Melba Moore

Comment

NICE list!

Comment

lady Saw/Bennie Man - Sycamore tree -a wha'ppn to unnu!

Comment

If yuh waan more just seh gwaan Jangle!!!

Comment

70's/80's

Comment

And could we also add the following:

Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson - Tonight I celebrate My Love 4 U
                          Billy Preston & Syreeta - With U I'm Born again
                          Barbara Streisand & Barry Gibb - Guilty
                          Peaches & Herb - Reunited
                          Grover Washington Jr & Bill withers - Just The 2 Of Us
                          England Dan & John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love 2 See U Tonight
                          Eddie Rabbit & Crystal Gayle - Just U And I (Sharing Our Love Together)
                          Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton - Island In The Stream
                          Rockwell & Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me
                          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Farmah, good selections, but you are not sticking within the guidelines, i.e, R & B (Male and Female Duets) - 70's & 80's. So wheel and come again. Me deh ya a wait pon Gamma fe gimme me forward...while I here compiling my list.

Comment

Dang!!! I didn't see the entire guideline mi bredrin Ahhiiite...let me wheel and come again!
                              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Working...
                              X